superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

here's my confession

I was set for a substitute teacher job that eventually didin't happen, and tho I have continuity (?) in the school and I should be worried about money, I'm more concerned about not sharing enough time with my student crush

(bash all you want, I still don't regret my feelings)

here's my confession

I was set for a substitute teacher job that eventually didin't happen, and tho I have continuity (?) in the school and I should be worried about money, I'm more concerned about not sharing enough time with my student crush

(bash all you want, I still don't regret my feelings)

i'm assuming ur not an english teacher.  anyway i'm not comprehending what ur trying to say 100%, but r u a kindergarten sub?

i'm assuming ur not an english teacher.  anyway i'm not comprehending what ur trying to say 100%, but r u a kindergarten sub?

yeah, I'm not an english teacher nor a kindergarten sub either

and I'm out of practice so my english sucks

yeah, I'm not an english teacher nor a kindergarten sub either

and I'm out of practice so my english sucks

ok. now that we've established that ur probably not a creepy pedo, how old is your student and what is the law of consent in buenos aires?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

ok. now that we've established that ur probably not a creepy pedo, how old is your student and what is the law of consent in buenos aires?

AoC is 14 i think, I'm not posting her age tho even if she's older

AoC is 14 i think, I'm not posting her age tho even if she's older

agent of consent b 14?  damn u one lucky sonnuvabee! 

anyway u don't wanna tell me? thats ok. my powers of intuition tells me shes 15.  i ain't even hatin.  would love to take a yung girl out 4 a milkshake at the malt shop or some shit.  

do u show her favoritism in class?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

agent of consent b 14?  damn u one lucky sonnuvabee! 

anyway u don't wanna tell me? thats ok. my powers of intuition tells me shes 15.  i ain't even hatin.  would love to take a yung girl out 4 a milkshake at the malt shop or some shit.  

do u show her favoritism in class?

fuck yeah i show her favoritism, in argie standards i'm pretty good looking for a teacher and the other girls are aware of my favoritism (they sang about her like mocking me and stuff like that, which is also cute)

fuck yeah i show her favoritism, in argie standards i'm pretty good looking for a teacher and the other girls are aware of my favoritism (they sang about her like mocking me and stuff like that, which is also cute)

what are the argie standards of attractiveness?  are teachers in argie generally not good looking?

can u please post the lyrics to the song sang by the other students that was utilized to mock u?

thank you for this wonderful cultural exchange.

what are the argie standards of attractiveness?  are teachers in argie generally not good looking?

can u please post the lyrics to the song sang by the other students that was utilized to mock u?

thank you for this wonderful cultural exchange.

I couldn't say about the argie standards in general.

regarding teachers, i'm 23 (PE teacher and starting literature too) while my coleagues are 30+ mostly bald or fat or too old for teenagers, so I'm like a 10 at school

lyrics have too many idioms to translate to english, sorry

np I love cultural exchange

I couldn't say about the argie standards in general.

regarding teachers, i'm 23 (PE teacher and starting literature too) while my coleagues are 30+ mostly bald or fat or too old for teenagers, so I'm like a 10 at school

lyrics have too many idioms to translate to english, sorry

np I love cultural exchange

wow u sound like a total dream!  if i was a girl in yr class i'd suck yo dick.

sometimes when i come home really late and am just exhausted from a long week, i just sit in a comfy chair and drink  and think of ex-girlfriends. It's not useful, or therapeutic or really healthy mentally, but damned if it's not just the most stereotypically boring thing I like to do on a regular basis.