superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

superconfessional slowly becoming "rice and what to eat with it"

all because sschad pooped in some girl's ricecooker. amazing. 

re: rice and what to eat with

iunno man filipinos eat rice with everything all the goddamn time. i know i (almost) do but not as ridiculous as some people. >_> 

on really really lazy days i'll cook instant noodle omelette and eat with rice + ketchup lol

here's two past ricecooker threads

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/3840-rice-cookers/

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/45688-sufu-rice-cookers-whats-really-good/

btw what is instant noodle omelette?

when people walk by, I constantly imagine tripping them.  sometimes I tell myself 'don't do it, don't do it'.

When certain girls go by, I imagine sodomizing them. Sometimes I tell myself that popular Nike slogan.

curry is balls

soy, shiitake, white mushrooms, cream, bouillon, spices, maybe a dash of wine or rum, possibly potatoes and/or other root vegetables

am i misunderstandin?

u put shiitake in curry?  do white peoples do that alot? just curious

Edited by SSchadenfreude

nah i think he saying instead of curry he makes a mushroom cream type sauce for rice

dismissing the entire genre of curry is kind of a bitch move tho

thanks.  yeah ur right.  not just about what he meant,  but about dismissing curry.  so many different types and variations of curry.  curry is 4ever. 

hate watered down curry

but Indian curry is best for me, there's one joint I love because they actually make it extra spicy for me. granted I gotta say extra extra extra extra extra spicy but they get it

still haven't found a Thai place that will give it to me spicy, it's always mild no matter how much I push

I think they just don't got confidence in me ):