superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

what about black truffle lobster mac and cheese with duck fat fried bacon?

sign me up with a side of statins thanks

edit: also i mean, it's not like i've ordered this stuff a hundred times, it's just that it gets boring...which is a first world problem for sure. karma++ lol

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

Also truffle oil everythang. Yeah its expensive/rare/yada yada yada but people forget how strong it is and just sprinkle it liberally.

lol, try the truffe @ Mister Gee's burger truck this week, this is exactly what you're talking about - that said, I thought it was done tongue in cheek and still tasted fantastic

A good friend of mine tried to kill himself last night. He has a heart condition, and took all of his heart meds. Came to this morning and texted my wife to come talk, and she called ems and they took him off to the er, and eventually the psych ward.

Crazy... Didnt have any signs beforehand that he was in That's hat place.

Im really just glad hes alive...

pretty happy to have been admitted for computer science to all the universities i applied to but pretty ashamed to admit that i'll be living on a student budget for the next 2-3 years

congrats. done the same started an MBA good thing I saved money and still work some times.

on that note I really have a super hard time being understanding to my classmates they're are all between 25 and 35 or so and some of them live in dorms or outside town wtf guys you're not 19 anymore. treat. yo. self.

i was joking. 

all of my classmates come from abroad, me included, except that i've lived here for a bit longer than the others. to each his own priorities I guess.

i was joking. 

all of my classmates come from abroad, me included, except that i've lived here for a bit longer than the others. to each his own priorities I guess.

No, you are right, they are wrong. Living outside of town is retarded, they're doing an MBA anyway so it's mostly parties and not much studying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally got a legit full-time perma job in the film industry after sending resumes out since January. 

I've been there two weeks and I'm realizing the women who run the company (who I'm the assistant of) are total psychos. I should have been tipped off by them asking me 'if I cried easily' during the interview, but I was desperate for employment and I honestly thought they were joking. I went back through the e-mails yesterday and they've had seven people in my position over the past three years - of what is supposed to be a long term job. 

The worst part is they don't actually care about the movies they produce. They're just b-grade festival films with decent casts - and they hire all the creatives entirely based on what connections they have, or how much money they can bring in.

I could deal with crazy if they actually were passionate about their work. 

I'm getting to a phase of my life where I'm not willing to deal with getting shit on in order to get paid. 

These guys were beyond horrible though, and they're both producers who run the company so there's no one above them. They're the Big Bosses. 

One of then called me into her office multiple times a day and began the conversation with: "Are you stupid?" Then I'd have to say, "No..." and they'd say, "Well, you must be stupid because {insert error on document, some mistake in paperwork, or random thing that the last assistant had left behind}."

I asked the other one a question once when I got there last week and she just stared at me blankly and said, "I don't understand a single fucking word that's coming out of your mouth."  And then turned around and walked away. 

Stuff like that, all day, every day, forever. I don't want to spend most of my waking hours in a place like that. 

• 5 weeks later...