superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

I haven't been able to walk for more than 5 minutes at a time, drive, properly sit, sleep, stand or do anything really for the past 4 months due to being temporarily disabled. a bunch of meds and a steroid injection in my spine later and im still pretty fucked. 

Forget everything i ever complained about i just want to be able to fuckin walk, take a decent dump and do random shit again. 

havent been able to get a hair cut during all this so hopefully a fresh hairstyle comes out of this shit. Havent shaved either.  

damn

keeping u in my prayers. get well soon.

playing quizup and a question about 'what designer is known for grunge meets **something something** aesthetic" 

rick o was the answer and i shook my head and sighed. never really considered RO to be grunge.

discuss

Glunge

I went out for drinks with this chick in her 30s and I was asking her about her career, she was saying how she felt like a failure and was holding back tears.

Ahh so, Just take you to the awesome place The place that superbad strippers cry real damn tears between shiftz 

n' shit n' where their mascaras dont ever run.

• 2 weeks later...

My 13 year old son, after I had explicitly told him and his friends about the dangers of eating shit they find growing in the woods, decided to eat a mushroom. He just told us today, and this happened Saturday. Luckily he's ok, I think...

Amazingly, not only did he eat a mushroom that isn't poisonous but he happened to find one that had psilocybin in it. i didn't even know that they grew here...

I'm pissed, jealous, and proud at the same time. I guess this is having a teenager.

Edited by cheapmuthafukr

• 3 weeks later...

i had my last day at work today (moving cities) and my farewell present was a compendium of vintage star wars comics

I'm pretty sure they think I'm a huge neckbeard coz I don't talk much and they saw me reading a hellboy comic a few times. i got a bunch of random dr who shit for secret santa last year too..

i probably am a neckbeard tbh, the star wars comics are dope