superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

ive slept with three women in my entire life. I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing.

From what I've seen at least one wasn't bad thing

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Shelling out a loan for a business in the next 4 weeks, looks like the Zerg rush equivalent of moving out of this country is disappearing. That leaves me slightly afraid of the thought of living the rest of my life here–more so raising kids in this context.

Maybe WW3 will change everything–American occupation Pt. 02 should be interesting at worst.

bro did you just tack a humblebrag onto the end of a sentence in which you criticized someone for bragging?

haha that was actually not my intention  :o  just felt bad for thinking about sleeping with alot of chicks as I am seeing someone(which really isnt something to brag about?) I guess .

Edited by superBobo

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I realize how screwed up that is. There's a bit more to the story but I'm not even more remotely keen on justifying myself

if you're still friends with that buddy

popcorn.gif

and then come back in 3 months and tell us how you fucked up your friend circle. 

feeling it doesn't mean I have to act it out, but yeah just gotta be more aware of my actions if that makes any sense.

also long story short, homeboy cheated and broke it off to pursue another catch, but regardless doesn't make anything feel right atm.

I've been in this context before (dated an endearing asshole/friend's ex), and it wasn't awkward at all. Everyone knows who fucked up and who fucked who. If you feel like it's worth it then it's your choice to see past it.

just tell him you are going to bang/marry her or w/e

don't ask. he fucking cheated on her, he gets no say. if he has a problem, he will get over it if y'all are proper friends. if not, fuck him. 

you don't have to keep friends forever. sometimes ppl just aint meant to be friends.

• 1 month later...