superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

i hate dirty bathrooms. not that I have a problem using them, but when I'm in them I can't keep myself from having gross thoughts such as licking the moldy corners or getting my socks soaked in the pipe water that's pooled around the base of the toilet. it's like a bruise you have to keep pressing. 

is this normal or nah

Edited by andrewisdope

this is stupid. just a disclaimer. but I have to get it off my chest. I steal knives from every place I eat that I feel overcharged for the meal I received; service-wise, portions of the food, quality of ingredients, etc. ...if I don't like the steak knife then I'll settle for any coffee cup. (& I will always take something from a restaurant that a "celebrity chef" owns, doesn't matter how the meal went)

(((((((sigh)))))))

i hate dirty bathrooms. not that I have a problem using them, but when I'm in them I can't keep myself from having gross thoughts such as licking the moldy corners or getting my socks soaked in the pipe water that's pooled around the base of the toilet. it's like a bruise you have to keep pressing. 

is this normal or nah

i do this too, never thought it weird though...

I try not to use gross toilets but then again I never sit on the seats, so it doesn't matter, but there one or two instances in my entire effin life where the toilet is unreasonablely high, so feet on the seat

I just hear too many stories from others who are careful too but get boils and eck

I also paranoidly will unroll a round or two of TP just in case it touched the floor and someone rolled it back, in some places.

I just ordered a few stuff from sephora but because I want more then one of those good sizes sample (not dingy small size fragrance but 1-3oz) so I split my order into different orders, just trying to get over 50 each to still get free shipping, since it's one code per order :x I usually wait until the 15% off to stock up but since ebate is giving 15% back anyways..I have a hoard of samples to use when I travel to avoid checking in bags..the rest I give away before they expire to anyone that wants

I'm willing to spend $ for something I really want, but I also hate having to pay more then I have to, but can't get myself to leave less then 15% tip even when the serve was mediocre or non-existent.

Around 9 years ago I was back packing and was on a night out. I took a pill and developed pill belly where I really needed to shit. I was in a club where they didn't have toilet seats and the toilet was covered in piss (just a metal toilet).

So I hovered over it and dropped my guts. Turns out I missed the entire toilet and shit all over the back wall. I was to wasted to clean it up so I dashed to the next cubicle to clean myself up. Some guy had then walked in to my old cubicle, saw and smelt what I had done and spewed his guts up. 

could you provide more detail on how the shit ended up on the wall? 

I get explosive ass at the best of times, but when I used to do drugs I'd get it times a billion. I was hovering over the toilet in a position I thought would nail it, turns out I was wrong, the angle of my ass with the proximity of the wall, u-bend etc.. led me to shit anywhere except the toilet. Toilet bowl was spotless. The rim, wall, plumbing took the brunt of it. 

To note I had everything intention to clean it up, but it needed more than toilet roll. 

is this normal or nah

my dad used to have this machine at work that would cut really thick stacks of card stock. there were a few of them but the one i am mainly thinking of is this huge guillotine-type hydraulic cutter. the blade in the machine was like 4 ft long and around 5 inches thick. anyway whenever i saw that machine i had this weird urge to stick my fingers or my hand under the blade and i hated being in the same room as it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts 

there's also a phenomenon called l'appel du vide (call of the void) which is a similar concept 2 a lot of the stuff ppl r saying in here. just on a greater scale. the thought of 'i don't want to do that, but i easily could - why don't i?' its perfectly normal 

Edited by rafsemens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts 

there's also a phenomenon called l'appel du vide (call of the void) which is a similar concept 2 a lot of the stuff ppl r saying in here. just on a greater scale. the thought of 'i don't want to do that, but i easily could - why don't i?' its perfectly normal 

all those a pretty similar to me.  Probably explains why I don't like being around trains and large bodies of water.

all those a pretty similar to me.  Probably explains why I don't like being around trains and large bodies of water.

wife used to sit on her hands in the car as a little kid cos she would think about how easy it would be to grab to wheel and cause an accident.

I did the same thing with a pocket knife once as a ~10yo, just sat staring at it for like 20 mins thinking about how easy it would be to open a vein/artery and possibly bleed out. ended up freaking myself out and giving it to mum. still get those kinda "wah mortality" moments now and then

Some guy had then walked in to my old cubicle, saw and smelt what I had done and spewed his guts up. 

Been a victim of this a couple of times, and its been triggered by random vomit too.

Safe to say, they're like yawns of bodily excrement. 

Edited by WillKhitie

met supercute girl while on conference in another country, liked her immediately, did not know if she liked me, we started emailing about professional /research stuff when I got home because she was interested in my work, mails started getting more personal, fun and cute. This goes on for about a week or so, and then she sends a long email about having a boyfriend, that she really got a "crush " on me, and that we had to stop emailing because she is so committed to her relationship, and was afraid that our email conversation would end up  somewhere serious. So fucking bummed about this, feels like I won on lottery and then the someone stole the winnings. Still hoping to hear from her, but dont think it will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7HWWjCU0xY

• 2 weeks later...

im a b- student of life pretending to be a b+ student of life life

edit:

i was esl (surprise surprise) elementary school student. in chorus class this one girl had a really fat butt n one day i pulled the chair on her bc i thought it would cushion her fall. didnt get caught (we were singing rockin robin)

Edited by sarang hae