superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

You could always leave and take your clients with you to a new opportunity. Tip: copy your client list via camera phone or by hand to avoid getting flagged to your boss by data leakage protection software and services.

:) I know some of them well enough I have conversed with them outside of work, but I won't go after them, if they follow me--cool, if not, I'm not afraid of starting over

I gave my resume to a friend for something different..still financial but not in same front line so it wouldn't matter too much I think

Edited by whitney

Whats the worst that can happen? Shes makin fun of your willy and telling him how much better the sex is. Shes gonna talk shit, who knows if any of it is true or not. Don't worry about it, think about you and your game- she is in the past. Just make sure your homie shows you respect as a friend- that is, if you even are okay with him dating your ex otherwise its out the window.

Edited by Fycus

:) I know some of them well enough I have conversed with them outside of work, but I won't go after them, if they follow me--cool, if not, I'm not afraid of starting over

I gave my resume to a friend for something different..still financial but not in same front line so it wouldn't matter too much I think

PM me, we're building a SF office, fin tech company.

PM superfuture user "DaBestSpoona", he is known for fingerbanging on first dates.

fuck it let's go bowling man

yo dog sprint ends tomorrow gotta get those tickets in. ahh shit my commit broke the buildbot!!!!! wanna go get some IPAs and talk about the new girl? dude the free lunch today sucked ass. i hope we go public soon.

Edited by Fycus

yo dog sprint ends tomorrow gotta get those tickets in. ahh shit my commit broke the buildbot!!!!! wanna go get some IPAs and talk about the new girl? dude the free lunch today sucked ass. i hope we go public soon.

not much else to say.

not much else i can say.

damn photo, learn to respect other people's tastes and opinions and shit, mayne

like, i bet you think ca vempt looks like tumblr threw up on garmz innit. i bet you think it looks like ca vempt looks like a 2011 graphic design trends time capsule innit. did you eve think some people like that? grow the fuk up. you figure it out. 

confession: i only wear fubu because the fu is from fugio and the bu from bos in latin, which i feel creates a meaningful narrative for myself, rather than the actual quality of the clothes.

wonderful, thanks for sharing =]

-evan

bought a box of wine for me and my partner earlier this week and had to sneak buy a new one like two days later because i drank it all myself

???

if my liver doesn't look like a raisin by the end of 2014 i don't know what's up with it

you'd think you wouldn't have to sneak booze when you grow up but apparantly it just gets worse

*edit*

confession #2 i probably drink 2 much

Edited by Sunsnatcher