How is job market in Japan? (composer)

anomolies

while we're here, can i get a time frame on when i can expect anime to be real?

it's already real. Mad pipo go to that hatsune mike opera shit. Perfume is like real life anime.

The video game industry is dead. If you can make tight smartphone games with mad in-app purchases, you can prolly gwoppu hard in tyo.

I forgot to tell rajio but taro went to some kaiseki dinner with questionable pipo. Blacked out during the dinner. Was put on ambulance and he was in the icu overnight for observation bc he was out for like 7 hrs. He probs got roofied. I told him not to hang out with strangers (surprised his mom didn't tell him that when he was growin up)

You can rent a p decent apt in super central area for like 1500 bux all inclusive just for one month. Because of visa issues, you won't probably find a "part-time" job

Are you serious? Which crew did he hang out with? Probably some questionable people that wanted to do bad things to him...

Probably cuz he's from Hawaii and its pretty sheltered there.

Doesn't understand that Tokyo is a M.A.A.D. CITY. 足元見られãªã„ã£ã¦æ„Ÿã˜

it's already real. Mad pipo go to that hatsune mike opera shit. Perfume is like real life anime.

My friend 2BOY is engaged to one of those perfume girls. Forget which one. But met them together at some exhibition a while back..

what about web developer ??? does japan like internet ???

we need more smartphone app developers, pipo who can steal internetz ideas from San Fran and make knockoff jap versions, and etc

yeah ive seen vids and they've done them in america i guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwozsLeKqwM

id go but i think id be surrounded by fourteen year old girls and im just not about that, not these days.

Are you serious? Which crew did he hang out with? Probably some questionable people that wanted to do bad things to him...

Probably cuz he's from Hawaii and its pretty sheltered there.

Doesn't understand that Tokyo is a M.A.A.D. CITY. 足元見られãªã„ã£ã¦æ„Ÿã˜

didnt mean to -1. Got fat fingers and this iPad mini so small

My friend 2BOY is engaged to one of those perfume girls. Forget which one. But met them together at some exhibition a while back..

is that the punk looking boy who got "flashed" like 6mo ago

yeah ive seen vids and they've done them in america i guess.

id go but i think id be surrounded by fourteen year old girls and im just not about that, not these days.

forget u den

are roomshare situations hard to find? Probably won't be home much, all i really need is a place to shower and sleep. Does anyone know what forums I could use to potentially meet some like-minded people who are down to jam and play music?

Edited by anomolies

iPhone

I think android equates to pipo of low socioeconomic status in general

I am like the only bro with a graduate degree who has an android in amurica

are roomshare situations hard to find? Probably won't be home much, all i really need is a place to shower and sleep. Does anyone know what forums I could use to potentially meet some like-minded people who are down to jam and play music?

u can stay with taro or try coolboys.jp

Probably not homie!

I'm sure there are plenty of like-minded foreigners like yourself pursuing the big dream!

Maybe check out GaijinPot for other foreigners to jam with!

just talked to my homeboy.  he said that taro claims somebody spiked his drink, BUT that he dun believe that. he said taro is just a big fuckin pussy.

hmmm....which 2 believe? my friend of 18 years or taro?

stay at a gajin house.  maybe check craigslist for people to do anime-jamz.

don't u got some chinese cousins or relatives that could hook u up in yokohama c-town?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

somebody should just introduce him 2 rob aka ichigo.  they'd probably hit it off.  he could show anomolies his hood and the way of the samurai.  take 2 competitive gamecenters

Edited by SSchadenfreude

You're not moving the goalposts, you have no fucking goalposts. You fucking internet-age,no attention span, can't retain a train of thought or objective, stupid fuck. I hate kids like you.

just talked to my homeboy.  he said that taro claims somebody spiked his drink, BUT that he dun believe that. he said taro is just a big fuckin pussy.

hmmm....which 2 believe? my friend of 18 years or taro?

According to a pretty serious Autralian study of people who claim to have been roofied, testing reveals there is basically no fucking trace of drugs ever. Alcohol just fucks you up pretty quick and pretty bad sometimes.

Edited by Fuuma