kojiro

Visvim F/W14

10603447_10153182347834899_6975611248227

can any bro help go get this for me :( I really like this but I live in Hong Kong and cannot go to new york. Please help if ok. Please please please.... size 1 is needed.

sam

You realize it will retail at ~3k right? Not that many people will front cash for a random with 12 posts to a forum, hate to say it. 

How does ITC travel show work, do they space out the releases or it's first come and if they sell out then so it be?

i might go tomorrow, ill let you know if i find any pertinent info that isnt online...

I believe that's the ICT ss103 one wash that he's wearing. It's currently on the (Japanese) ICT web store at 116,000 yen. It's also in one of the hypebeast pics where it looks like it was for sale.

Copped some FBT Lhamo Folk's today from Union. Sold my old FBT's a while back because I never wore them but I liked the lower profile sole and suede body on these.

went to the camping trailer today, like fycus said, the down stuff was sold out. the noragis were still available, both the kofu (710) and the more traditional work wear one (1.1k). there were the mud dyed shoes, the damaged americana boat shoes, the indigo dyed virgils... there were also a few 101 and 103 jackets, i think they were retailing for 1.2k or so. i saw a lot of sz 3-4 items for the most part. also the usual cuts on jeans, retailed at like 800 i believe...some jewelry. ended up just exploring dsm a bit and leaving with undercover as present for sister and myself haha

that sounds better^ i couldnt remember exact figures, do remember whistling at some of the prices

to each his own, the barber stripe and the orange hit on vinnys are amazing. both are sick as hell in their own way.