kojiro

Visvim F/W14

Can anyone give me some insight into recent 20L & 22L backpacks.

Have always been happy with various Supreme bags but their quality & design seems increasingly average.

The 22L has always appealed but as with anything Visvim the price has put me off.

Are they well finished? Are the straps typically stiff and well padded? That's pretty much a must. I'm very particular on backpack design and features and the 22L appears to tick all the boxes... Ballistic, separated laptop section, no waist strap, good capacity but doesn't look like shit if only half full, etc.

Anyone?

Thanks

DSCF1192_zps5560e2e6.jpg

these are some kewl models, found them online for cheap, can anyone help confirm authenticity?

The one on the left looks fake.  I can help you out though and get it off your hands for $30 via Ppal gift (but you cover shipping).

Is this normal you guys?

4uavi2p.jpg

Just got a pair of plain toes off ebay and the eyelets seem to be rusting? The shoe came with tags and a box. Anything I can look for to spot a fake?

Edited by ILikeBacon

tell me about it, 88k jpy before tax on a sneaker sole. that is ridiculous to stomach, let alone the idea that they can never be resoled

Does anyone know what the price point on that brown pullover wool thing is going to be?  Also, I think it'd be a good idea to have a general visvim thread for people's questions about older shit, discussions about other stuff, etc.... instead of just clogging up the fw and ss threads

VISVIM-F14-24.jpg

Edited by itsbenhere

Yes, i had bed sheets and we also saw it on the streets of Antwerp by the yard. we know.

Hey all. Are there any pics floating around of this season's indigo 101 or has anyone seen it already? Tryna get a sense of how dark it is compared to previous seasons. 

We won't know for certain until its released, but recent iterations of the 101 have been on the lighter side, with less spot abrasion than seen on previous models. The wear and fading is more realistic to actual wear of a denim jacket over time, there is smaller contrast between the points of distressing compared to the lightly distressed areas. If you can find pictures of the ss14 model I gather it should look the same. 

14ss model

w453.jpg

Edited by Fycus

Second it.

Also recent 101 indigo damaged jackets seemed to be the same / very very veeeery similar (to the point you wouldn't really care about the difference). Photos suggest FW14 won't differ from recent releases.

Max he's probably referring to the photos from V webstore

As for the ICT 103 hmmm, mixed feelings. I could have one but I prefer reg denim edition, which is a classic- this would be an optional add-on.

pics on conceptshop suggest fw14 101 looks darker than ss14 101 but likely a really negligible difference. could even be due to colour balance on the photo or something.

it looks like the caravan jkt will return in suede version and it looks fucking cool - will it be made in corduroy as well just like FW13 ?

it looks like the caravan jkt will return in suede or oiled leather version and it looks fucking cool - will it be made in corduroy as well just like FW13 ?

lkbk_fw14_vvm16.jpg

EDIT - yes :

lkbk_fw14_vvm25.jpg

curious about the peacoat price as well, is it goretex lined ?

lkbk_fw14_vvm09.jpg

Edited by emixam

Boler IT looks nice, I know I won't like the price though. Corduroy version looks nice as well. The blueish Valdez is pretty neat as well.

Edited by kojiro

Digging the season more now that I've seen the lookbook. Was there 2 different height (low and hi) variations of Laramie or was it just deceiving in the earlier pics? Has anyone tried on? I like the shape but feel like my foot would slip right out.

Its the same but the anklecollar is popped up on some fits

No but the damaged black is closer to a grey going off the lookbook and the 01 slim denim that is pictured

Yeah.. I'm on the fence about this one. I'd prefer it to be less faded / more true black, maybe simply unwashed black. Non-washed black would be cool as well. Decisions, decisions..

Are there any retailers for either or similar Japanese brands in the city right now? The other threads asking similar were from '09 so I thought I would ask again. Right now I only know of Dover St Market and Blue & Cream, but maybe there's others without an online presence