Visvim F/W14

kojiro

Don't they ship from HK now for overseas orders?

My boots this summer were shipped from Japan.

Maybe he's trying to travel light and just wear/bring one shirt to wear for his trip.

Yeah exactly. I'm traveling for like 10 more months and can only carry a couple shirts. I've heard about some quality issues with visvim shirts so I was wondering if this would be a good shirt to have with me.

Yeah exactly. I'm traveling for like 10 more months and can only carry a couple shirts. I've heard about some quality issues with visvim shirts so I was wondering if this would be a good shirt to have with me.

i beat the hell out of my social sculpture damaged, amdo albcore, and ive had no issues, faded well. youd honestly be fine with just that to wear over something for weeks

That stands true for the kerchief, the problem is that the arms are extremely slim. The body isn't bad TTS, but trying to squeeze your arms in tts is very difficult. Thankfully the sizing is graded that there arent significant changes between each. 

ditto - size up.  although one can go TTS, its a 'shacket' - best to have slightly larger IMO.  if your going to attempt a denim 101/103 underneath good luck. arms are cut super high and body is narrow - just think it gets longer but again i rock as shirt jacket mid or top layer (over a tee or BD) super warm too, kerchief is highly recommended from me regardless of outer shell material.

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

Just another heads up, Saint Alfred (stalfred.com) in Chicago has a bunch of Visvim on sale through next week. I spied a damaged SS101 in size 2 and a lot of oxfords/shirts still around. Just spreading the love.

Like a damn fool I ended up ruining the the leather zipper tie and pull stoppers on my nomad. I wrote in about a repair, but no receipt no dice, so can anyone recommended a place to find good / similar replacements.

Also, thanks for the mixed bag of Kerchief advice, I went TTS and it feels right as it is a shacket.  True you can't really layer under it TTS but it would be too bulky sized up IMO. Great piece almost too warm

Edited by Bigyen