Visvim F/W14

kojiro

I usually go by height for visvim rather than weight. You can only wear if you're thin so accommodating for bigger bodies is kinda a null point (body length will be off, sleeves too long, etc):

5'4"-5'7" usually size 1, 23"-23.5" sleeve

5'7"-5'9" usually size 2, 24" sleeve

5'10"-6'1" usually size 3, 25" sleeve

6'2"+ size 4, 26" sleeve 

I'd include p2p measurements but that varies based on intended fit. Tunics for example are like 22" p2p which is very big for size 3, but its the nature of the silhouette. Same for the hendee, etc. 

I usually go by height for visvim rather than weight. You can only wear if you're thin so accommodating for bigger bodies is kinda a null point (body length will be off, sleeves too long, etc):

5'4"-5'7" usually size 1, 23"-23.5" sleeve

5'7"-5'9" usually size 2, 24" sleeve

5'10"-6'1" usually size 3, 25" sleeve

6'2"+ size 4, 26" sleeve 

I'd include p2p measurements but that varies based on intended fit. Tunics for example are like 22" p2p which is very big for size 3, but its the nature of the silhouette. Same for the hendee, etc. 

So am i right that Size 0 would be extra small, Size 1 would be small, Size 2 medium, Size 3 large etc..

I am a small in US shirt sizes but I would guess that Japanese sizes are smaller

Edited by essesserr

If you're in the Bay Area... Various Visvim models of footwear are available at over 50% off in various sizes at the Sak's Fifth Avenue outlet store at the Great Mall.   I'm assuming it's stock bought from Bergdorff..

If you're in the Bay Area... Various Visvim models of footwear are available at over 50% off in various sizes at the Sak's Fifth Avenue outlet store at the Great Mall.   I'm assuming it's stock bought from Bergdorff..

Nice heads up.  Wish I lived in SF.  I bought a pair of Patrician boots at Bergdorff's after Christmas sale last year for 50% off.  I normally wear size 11 but the 10.5 fit perfect.

How much above retail did it cost you?

I'm in the market for similar item myself.

I was at his physical store in hk so I got a deal, both purchased at equivalent to jp retail + tax. On average their pricing is ~30% greater than jp retail- sometimes more, rarely less. 

I was at his physical store in hk so I got a deal, both purchased at equivalent to jp retail + tax. On average their pricing is ~30% greater than jp retail- sometimes more, rarely less.

So it's possible to hustle a deal with him in person? That sounds great. Noragi is almost impossible to find on yahoo JP auctions.

And paypal aint cash? Lol That's pretty good, for some of the items I guess.

Btw, how much does SS damaged shirt retail in jp for? I'm looking for one.

paypal has a trail so no it is not "cash"... bring your HKD stacks in person

simon's a nice guy but his prices are kinda all over the place.. makes sense if you've been to the "shop" though