Visvim F/W14

kojiro

Can anyone give me some insight into recent 20L & 22L backpacks.

Have always been happy with various Supreme bags but their quality & design seems increasingly average.

The 22L has always appealed but as with anything Visvim the price has put me off.

Are they well finished? Are the straps typically stiff and well padded? That's pretty much a must. I'm very particular on backpack design and features and the 22L appears to tick all the boxes... Ballistic, separated laptop section, no waist strap, good capacity but doesn't look like shit if only half full, etc.

Anyone?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the price point on that brown pullover wool thing is going to be?  Also, I think it'd be a good idea to have a general visvim thread for people's questions about older shit, discussions about other stuff, etc.... instead of just clogging up the fw and ss threads

VISVIM-F14-24.jpg

Edited by itsbenhere

We won't know for certain until its released, but recent iterations of the 101 have been on the lighter side, with less spot abrasion than seen on previous models. The wear and fading is more realistic to actual wear of a denim jacket over time, there is smaller contrast between the points of distressing compared to the lightly distressed areas. If you can find pictures of the ss14 model I gather it should look the same. 

14ss model

w453.jpg

Edited by Fycus

Second it.

Also recent 101 indigo damaged jackets seemed to be the same / very very veeeery similar (to the point you wouldn't really care about the difference). Photos suggest FW14 won't differ from recent releases.

it looks like the caravan jkt will return in suede or oiled leather version and it looks fucking cool - will it be made in corduroy as well just like FW13 ?

lkbk_fw14_vvm16.jpg

EDIT - yes :

lkbk_fw14_vvm25.jpg

curious about the peacoat price as well, is it goretex lined ?

lkbk_fw14_vvm09.jpg

Edited by emixam

Digging the season more now that I've seen the lookbook. Was there 2 different height (low and hi) variations of Laramie or was it just deceiving in the earlier pics? Has anyone tried on? I like the shape but feel like my foot would slip right out.

Are there any retailers for either or similar Japanese brands in the city right now? The other threads asking similar were from '09 so I thought I would ask again. Right now I only know of Dover St Market and Blue & Cream, but maybe there's others without an online presence