Visvim F/W14

kojiro

They hold onto it and do unspoken sales at fil boutiques once or twice a year, hence why the grey market resellers get random older items in bursts. Ex 101 IT, deckhand, bad color Kilgores etc. I imagine the really poor selling items are destroyed though like the Margery shirt etc

Edited by Fycus

• 2 months later...

Not sure if I'll grab anything yet. Just snagged an indigo Minie brand new for just above half of Japanese retail so I now have every Vis outerwear piece I want except a non-linen Kilgore.

Liking the shearling and elmendorf jackets, but I'm not willing to part with that much cash.

Burgundy Mies is really nice.

Sweaters are looking good, but previous season knit prices have been insane compared to what I can get from various Scottish/Scandinavian makers, so that will be a deciding factor.

Hope that better quality images are eventually posted, but I remember SS14 being pretty pixelated too.

VVVV hahahah

Edited by Planetarium

was wondering if anyone who own or use to own these could shed some light on the sizing and fit on these? I normally wear a 48 dior or slp, but its my first time in buying visvim stuffs and I'd like to know more bout the fit. Would I be better in getting a size M or L?:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271094167201?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331225810370?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks.

The best way I can describe visvim is true to size in length but about a size down in width. I wear size 3 for example and all the pieces are perfect for a size large in height, but width is more comparable to a medium. The arms are also very slim. Generally speaking unless you have hulk arms go tts

They hold onto it and do unspoken sales at fil boutiques once or twice a year, hence why the grey market resellers get random older items in bursts. Ex 101 IT, deckhand, bad color Kilgores etc. I imagine the really poor selling items are destroyed though like the Margery shirt etc

hope not - margery is a great item.

Edited by Switch

The best way I can describe visvim is true to size in length but about a size down in width. I wear size 3 for example and all the pieces are perfect for a size large in height, but width is more comparable to a medium. The arms are also very slim. Generally speaking unless you have hulk arms go tts

I have been working out, so the arms on the 48 of SLP or Dior barely fit me now. I assumed since these are jp labels, they are usually quite slim.

• 2 weeks later...

FW is coming up. My biggest decision is which of the Goretex cord jackets to go for - either the Bucky Coverall or the Kerchief in blue. Love both but only need one in that color/material. Only thing which keeps me off the Kerchief is the cowboy inner.

Also Kerchief Tunic (light indigo) and Unwashed 04's in black are must haves for me.

And if money wasn't an issue the Fisherman is the most beautiful knit I've ever seen.

Edited by Massiv

• 2 weeks later...