Visvim F/W14

kojiro

My only slight very, very minor mini gripe with all of last years (FW12/13) IT Elms apart from the huge $ is the back panel. It was made up of 2 pieces of leather and not a traditional 1 piece of leather like old A2's its based on. No doubt its amazing in the flesh regardless.

Horween Chromexcel Burgundy is the best I've seen. But Im very biased.

But I suppose comparing elmendorf's is pointless, be grateful to have one in your life.

Edited by leemac74

I t hink you are referring to this one?

dsc_0025.jpg

That was FW09-10 release if I'm not mistaken.

I'm after the FW12-13 one mainly because of the marble-like, uneven leather color. I'm not even sure if the FW12-13 leather differs from FW09-10 leather used for Elm, but I do know that I like the look of the FW12-13:

9c737a58bdb067dc76e7a179b50b710c_635_953

More photos of FW12-13 if someone wants to take a look:

http://www.kidulty.com/blog/detail/221121

Edited by kojiro

From now on the individual who starts the latest visvim thread is not only responsible for keeping it updated and image heavy but also for moderating the conversation.... and no more start a thread with a link bull. do some sourcing and start it right with trunk show and/or sense images for example.

Having said, from what i have seen this season will be unbelievable! Stay tuned.

Vinneus- there was a ton of photos from fashion week so I thought it's a good starting point. Some of these photos are much better than low-quality Sense scans we usually see

Also- why do you think it's not happening? There were already some WMV Elms lookbook photos, it's hard to believe they wouldn't drop in menswear line as well

Edited by kojiro

Hmm that wouldn't work unfortunately as there's a 10 photos per post limit. Also I'm pretty sure more and more photos will keep popping up.

Yeah despite some leather sleeves I haven't seen men's Elms either. I know they will be spot items and we all know they are dropping in WMV collection, fingers crossed HN will release them for men as well.

As for the photos- these Kerchiefs sure look nice, that fluffy shearling zip jacket looks out of this world, not sure in a good way out of this world.. but maybe we can make it work :)

Not sure about Valdez colorway, I think FW13 was much better.

Suede varsity- that's always welcome.

Edited by kojiro

IT line in FW14 will be awesome. Nice varsity jackets (although not as nice as SS13 ones), Boler IT is probably the nicest item in the whole collection (despite Lhamo NP Indigo Robe, but that piece will retail for 2,3 mil JPY.. haha). Also there will be a black denim 101 and 102 and the WHOLE lineup of jeans in unwashed, non-washed and unwashed luxsic (!) versions, including new ones like black jeans. The accessories section got is HUGE, tons of stuff including (I think) a bison iPhone case?

But that Lhamo NP Robe... that's the nicest Visvim piece ever.

Green and navy Kerchief are off the hook!

Edited by kojiro

don't even want to know how much those kerchiefs are going to run for. Goretex and colduloy? yikes. I like that mid zip moleskin looking jacket with the elbow pads. That bd shirt with the two front patch pockets is nice as well.