Visvim F/W14

kojiro

No soul boys or poofs. Jog on.

Not sure if this is in response to my question or not. If it was, chew glass, then promptly take the crumbs and do a line. If not, I apologize for my defensiveness lol.

but anyway, an honest reply would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a Vis god. I follow logic- the retail price of Kano cords is almost twice smaller than Nat Dye cords. So how on earth could they possibly be naturally dyed, which a labourious, time consuming endeavour? Not to mention they don't even look like nat dye cords dude. And if 'Kano' were nat dyed, this would mean that Kano Artifacts are nat. dyed as well, which isn't the case. I understand you want to sell push your stuff but don't BS people.

Kano is natural dye.

Based out of ancient dye pits in Nigeria.

Still natural, just much easier to access vs Japanese natural indigo.

finally someone who knows something. thank you akuma.

and @kojiro just go ask someone in visvim to clarify (like i said, when you get access to a trunk show, go ask the creator himself) , its not logical to say that it isn't natural dye based on the price and how it looks because kano cords in 13ss and 13fw looks totally different. 

and i have no reason to bullshit just to sell my stuff because i have personally handled both the kano and natural dye cords but i preferred the kano over the natural dye ones. just a personal preference, please don't say that I'm BSing again :(

Ok, it's a natural dye. If so- sorry for that, however my argumentation still holds- Kano can be Natural Dye, but it doesn't have anything to do with Visvim "signature" Natural Dye cords. They don't behave as the "Natural Dye" signatured  V cords- they don't fade anywhere as nicely as the ND ones (they fade just as any regular V cords). I've had a pair of used Kano ones and seen numerous others- the ND ones are dyed unevenly due to the nature of the dye used (Kano are uniform- at least all the ones I've seen) and they fade very easily giving unique, much nicer look (again, Kano behaves much more like "regular" cords - don't bleed that much and don't fade that easily). You used "Kano Natural Dye" name which was a bit misleading for me- and probably for others, because if you are after ND cords, Kano aren't an option and that's the point.

Edited by kojiro