[FS] RICK OWENS x ADIDAS, Visvim Virgils, WTaps x Bape, Maiden Noir x New Era JP, Carhartt WIP

hooper

Prices include shipping to US/Canada. Anywhere else, please inquire.

Rick Owens x Adidas Runner - UK 10 - $700 $650 $600 $575

r4a4cDu.jpg

You already know what it is, the loved and hated Rick Owens x Adidas collaboration in the most popular black and white colorway. These are the more expensive full leather version (as evident by the perforated three stripe design) and they fit a US 10.5 - US 11.5 (the box marks them as US 10.5, I wear 11/11.5 and they fit perfectly). I only wore these once for an event, and as much as I'd like to keep them just for display, I'd rather put the money towards some shoes I'd actually wear more often. These retailed for $790 USD + tax, shipping, etc. There are very minimal signs of wear such as some small marks on the laces and some very minor wrinkling to the sides of the soles. They're still in like new condition, hardly any dirt on the bottoms of the soles. If I cleaned all the dirt off the bottom I could probably pass them as deadstock. I have plenty of photos for anyone with serious interest in these.

Visvim Virgil - US 10 - $OLD

Probably why you entered this thread. Crepe soled Visvim Virgils from 2012. Vegetable tanned cowhide leather that looks fantastic in person. Crepe soles have darkened up from previous owner's wear as is typical for all crepe soled shoes. There are some small scuffs and some creasing to the leather, but there's plenty of life left in these. Will fit up to 10.5 without any issues. These ended up being too small for me to wear comfortably for extended periods of time. I wear 11 in Vans and 11.5 in Nikes for reference. 

w2oys0.jpg

WTaps X Bape - L - $200 $OLD

Tagged large, but fits between a medium and large. I'm a true medium and it fits me well. It is in excellent condition considering this is an old collaboration from nearly a decade back (2005). The waist is adjustable with buttons on the back to create a slimmer fit. Colour is pretty true in this photo.

2j7ite.jpg

Maiden Noir x New Era JP - L - $225 $OLD

Great layering piece to wear over a sweatshirt or hoodie if you're a true medium, otherwise it's a pretty true large. Made with a beautiful jacquard tiger camo fabric from Japan. It has a very useful inside pocket and the attention to detail is just great over all. One of the highest quality pieces I've owned. Retailed for over $300 from Haven. Colour is a few shades darker in person, it's definitely a deeper olive. Search google for other photos for reference. The waist is adjustable with buttons on the back to create a slimmer fit.

rbcp60.jpg

Carhartt Work in Progress - M - $60

Fits a true medium. First thing I bought from Carhartt and I was pretty impressed. It has a great fit and it's constructed well with ripstop fabric. Purchased from Nomad for over $100. and It's pretty much in brand new condition.

2vabfap.jpg

Edited by hooper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...