FS: Kris Van Assche SS12 Icarus Sneaker 44, Common Projects Achilles High Grey 44

jeanpaulversace

Bought these off of eBay from another seller. I tried them on once (inside on carpet), but I didn't like the way they fit.

Below is the previous seller's description of the shoe: 

for sale is a pair of like new with defect KVA two-tone suede/leather multi-lace sneakers with original shoe bag. very rare model that i believe was only sold at one retailer in north america. retail was $735. apart from some minor scuffs on the soles and some discoloration in the insoles these shoes are in great condition. however, i am selling these at a low price because the zipper on the right shoe is broken. the zipper itself works fine but the metal pull tab/loop has come off. this should be easily fixable by your local cobbler but i have contacted KVA and they said they would be willing to repair it as well. i do not have the metal pull tab that was lost. i received the shoes new with this defect and only wore them 3-4 times (mostly indoors). externally, they still look virtually the same as when i got them.

these shoes are a size 44 and would fit a US11-11.5 easily. i wear an 11/44 and these fit comfortably with room to spare. because of the fit above the ankle your foot will not slide around if there is extra toe room. i will be upload better photos of the shoes tomorrow. in the meantime you can see the zipper defect in the second photo. the stock photos are to show color and details. the other photos are of the exact shoes i am selling.

I am only trying to get back what I paid for them:

SOLD <-- this includes US shipping and PayPal fees. 

Please don't be afraid to ask any questions. I have included stock photos as well as actual photos. 

50mr1c.png

fykbyo.png

30lc6ci.png

1zxttnb.png

scqhaw.png

2ewi4nt.png

29c41w0.png

Also up for sale are some BRAND NEW WITHOUT BOX Common Project Achilles High Gray in a size 44. 

Price is :  $250 firm

5bo8kg.jpg

x0pcut.jpg

Edited by jeanpaulversace

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...