Good Finds (eBay/yahoo/etc.)

homme.homme

Helmut used contrast tags in his era as well (and some composition tags were black with white text), and some garments were produced outside of Italy. The composition tags for non-OG all have Link Theory somewhere on them. If there are no tags in view, design and hardware usually also gives it away (D-rings, zips etc.)

There are also some garments with 'Helmut Lang New York' tags that are made in China, i'm fairly confident they're not from Helmut's days.

Thanks, this is exactly what i wasn't sure about. I'd seen some suits with the black label/white text that seemed more or less like his stuff.

The "Helmut Lang New York" stuff is a bit bothersome because I know there were some of his items with that printed on them, like a puffer jacket with that printed on the back.

Thanks, this is exactly what i wasn't sure about. I'd seen some suits with the black label/white text that seemed more or less like his stuff.

The "Helmut Lang New York" stuff is a bit bothersome because I know there were some of his items with that printed on them, like a puffer jacket with that printed on the back.

anything with one of the "helmut lang new york" tags (you know the ones) is a theory release.

however ... i have never seen any of the slogan tees or jackets you're talking about that were released under theory. 

tumblr_msnzj2sLoR1r5n1i1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwfdexiJcZ1qfht33o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mwfdexiJcZ1qfht33o1_500.jpg

all original.

and the one i'll drive myself crazy looking for ...

printed items

that's what i meant; HL new york tags are not his, HL new york printed items are his. thanks for clarifying that all the printed ones are his

good luck finding that one, i'll let you know if i ever see it

Edited by noramimi

what's really interesting are the pieces put out in that bizarre transitional period under mssr. takizawa ... in many cases patent reproductions of the "iconic" helmut-designed pieces.

here's a puzzler ...

577314002399_1.jpg

577314002399_3.jpg

the thumbstrap shirts in their original iterations had white-on-white/black-on-black labels ... at least the S/S 2004 ones. takizawa put out a lot of shirts with straps, d-rings, cut-outs, etc. made in various locations (china, japan.) also did some blazers and jackets with the harnesses and carry straps.

lines aren't so clear!

Part of me is resisting posting this as they're around my size and I've been looking for a reasonably-priced pair forever... but I just bought some footwear and these aren't exactly what i'm looking for.

r03301405040044-r1.jpg

r03301405040044-r2.jpg

r03301405040044-r3.jpg

reasonable (but used) condition DRKSHDW ramones; measurements imply fitting a 40-42 well, $320. (and free shipping until the 17th!)

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/gsc-rinkan/r03301405040044

Edited by noramimi

40% off at thecorner if anyone is interested, use PRIVATE40

EXCLUDED BRANDS: Ann Demeulemeester, Alexander Wang, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Christophe Lemaire, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Ferragamo’s Creation, Giuliano Fujiwara, Golden Goose, Gucci Viaggio, Haider Ackermann, High, Jil Sander, Kris Van Assche, Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Proenza Schouler, Rick Owens, Valextra may be excluded from promotions

Raf Bondage shirt currently sub $50. Even buy it now price isn't entirely unreasonable. Couldn't pull this off myself, but one of you may be interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raf-Simons-SS03-Bondage-Shirt-Size-48-Black-Archive-/291146679889?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item43c9b1c651&autorefresh=true

$_57.JPG

Rakuten doing some free shipping promo at the moment. That cost cut alone would be enough to get new soles for these guidis http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/gsc-rinkan/item/r03321405050011/. Really like that burgundy on black colorway, and besides the beat up soles they appear to still be in decent condition. Bummer they aren't in my size, as I've been looking for something along these lines for a reasonable price. 

r03321405050011-r1.jpg

Edited by Littlest Senpai

no offence but i have yjp mapped out way harder than most of u seem to..

those waterprints have been up for a week i think, then the arts & covers i wouldn't buy i love them but don't think they suit me

or atleast i know i wouldn't be comfortable in them..

btw i was just trolling i didn't buy them above^^

me

btw deux, u negged this and i know you only neg on the content and not for spiteful/jealous 

deux i only ever wind u up cause i find u so funny, superfuture is like your social media and its just great watching u squirm