Good Finds (eBay/yahoo/etc.)

homme.homme

What's the story behind high fashion label pieces with 10 corso como tags attached? At one point,  I thought they were collabos but someone told me 10 corso como stores in KR or IT actually attaches the said tag on all the in-store merchandise. Is this true? I've only been to the one in TYO (RIP).

They are store tags. Every garment sold from 10cc (at least in Seoul) has a sewn-in tag.

looks pretty good, fucking love this bomber

sizing is off though?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raf-Simons-ma1-Bomber-Riot-Riot-Riot-2001-20002AW-Archive-Rare-/251485865095?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3a8db9c487

Edit: no reserve £50 for 20001 raf could go sky high though

Edited by sundance

Has anyone that's ordered from GSC-Rinkan had any issues paying extra for customs (preferably US customers)?

I just read that they don't do any favors on the customs forms so I'm trying to plan and see if splitting orders or buying everything altogether and possibly paying customs is the better option.

i posted earlier this month about the same thing. like you said, gsc-rinkan marks full value and as "merchandise" category

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee/intel/ems.html

the price savings shipping in bulk is very minimal compared to how much you will have to pay if you get hit by customs.

ex.

one 2 kg package = 4,000 yen

two 1 kg packages = 4,800 yen

in my opinion it is more worth it to make two orders over 2 days. if it is a time sensitive sale and you're trying to buy up all this stuff at once, send one parcel to you and one to your girlfriend's place

it is always just a chance so it's up to you if you want to take the risk. i don't know the duty rate and state tax for where you are, but it's pretty fucking high for canada

Edited by _ironman

Has anyone that's ordered from GSC-Rinkan had any issues paying extra for customs (preferably US customers)?

I just read that they don't do any favors on the customs forms so I'm trying to plan and see if splitting orders or buying everything altogether and possibly paying customs is the better option.

i'd say $150 is the limit before getting dinged with customs (personal experience)

looks pretty good, fucking love this bomber

sizing is off though?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raf-Simons-ma1-Bomber-Riot-Riot-Riot-2001-20002AW-Archive-Rare-/251485865095?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3a8db9c487

Edit: no reserve £50 for 20001 raf could go sky high though

http://pageinfo2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/show/qanda?aID=b153643907

質å•1 æŠ•ç¨¿è€…:aad***** / 評価:新è¦

4月 1日 22時 39分

GREETINGS FROM THE UK I love this jacket and would love to own it. Is there any way I can buy this from you, as I can not understand this website, nor add my back details as I live in the UK. Can you do Ebay or PayPal? Translated --- 翻訳 英国ã‹ã‚‰ã®ã”挨拶 ç§ã¯ã€ã“ã®ã‚¸ãƒ£ã‚±ãƒƒãƒˆã‚’æ„›ã—ã€ãれを所有ã™ã‚‹ã®ãŒå¤§å¥½ãã ã€‚ç§ã¯ã“ã®ã‚¦ã‚§ãƒ–サイトをç†è§£ã™ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã¯ã§ãã¾ã›ã‚“よã†ã«ã€ã‚ãªãŸã‹ã‚‰ã“れを買ã£ã¦ã‚‚ã€ç§ã¯è‹±å›½ã«ä½ã‚“ã§ã„るよã†ã«ç§ã®èƒŒä¸­ã®è©³ç´°ã‚’追加ã™ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã¾ã™æ–¹æ³•ã¯ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ã‹ã€‚ ã‚ãªãŸãŒeBayã‚„PayPalã®ã‚’è¡Œã†ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã¾ã™ã‹ï¼Ÿ EMAIL [email protected]

ic_032.gif å›žç­”

4月 3日 9時 44分

We are sorry.No international orders available

haha.gif

zoreil974.gif

Greetings from the UK [email protected]

_dare_.gif

haha%20jabba.gif

lovecraft%20haha.gif

Kind of an odd first post to put up but heres a couple good pieces up atm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251492209843?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$_57.JPG

that raf sweater is so weird, i had it long ago and the material was really not like that and the collard wasnt that loose/big,

not sure if thats a fake ? or just that raf produced some in other material/kind of cotton etc

-The collar has been cut. Hence the raw hem. Tag must have been re-sewned.

-The fabric used could vary between same models from the same collection (mainly the elasticity)

cool, that whats i tought, mine was like sort of lined warm material

Edited by aymerikmd

cool, that whats i tought, mine was like sort of lined warm material

-The collar has been cut. Hence the raw hem. Tag must have been re-sewned.

-The fabric used could vary between same models from the same collection (mainly the elasticity)

Thanks for looking out. That's what I was thinking. Pretty sure I'm gonna follow through with it as long no one provides further evidence it's not legit. Seller has good feedback so I'm not especially worried.