Ballin' on a Budget

Supercilious

6 or 7 years ago i bought a navy blue, white polka dot 100% silk lanvin tie for $2 from the local salvation army, which i still wear today. then i got a job and blew a few grand on shit i never wear. think someone on here (or someone famous i dono) said that the most expensive things are the ones you never wear. so true. always be smart with your money, and don't get sold on stuff you're not absolutely sure of. sales assistants sometimes can be very good at their job, and the tastes of your friends/gf/bf at the of the day doesn't mean a whole lot either. 

sometimes it takes me 6months+ to figure out if i want a certain piece or not. most of the time it's more like the allure of having the piece rather than owning it actually. so if i still want it after a considerable amount of time then i'll cop. i guess i'm kinda weird like that

the best advice i can give to budget baller wannabes is to make more money.

I found that moving from university (broke) - working (+money -time) made my interest in high end clothing wain. Soon, high end street wear began losing its appeal and, being relatively junior and in my line of work, where modesty is prized I can't be flashy at work either.

Also, moving to a big city where some 15 year old kid on the train is rocking supreme or you just have to go for a walk and see somebody wearing saint laurent definately makes it less desirable and somewhat ridiculous.

man all I wear is mall brands

Most expensive thing in this fit is the jacket ($65), the rest total to about $45

LGRfWCr.jpg?1

HBz9wmt.jpg?1

imo the trick to ballin on a budget is being content with what you can afford