Your views on the BEEFY-T

wblati

i recently bought some t-shirts and was wondering what do streetwear companys use. I like the fit and feel of the beefy-t's.

Uh, I am pretty sure that not all streetwear companies use the same type of blank t-shirts. I am betting 50% use AA, with the rest being Anvil, Hanes, or even cut and sew...........

beefy t's are ok. they are kinda boxy, especially the sleeves, which have a horrible shape. they are very stiff at first but if you are printing on them there are various commercial softeners you can use to soften them up. i have found they are very durable and at half the price of AA, a decent value. in this day and age though if your shirt isnt fitted and super soft from the get go you are at a disadvantage. i would recommend looking into a better shirt if you plan on selling your stuff in this marketplace.

beefy t's are ok. they are kinda boxy, especially the sleeves, which have a horrible shape. they are very stiff at first but if you are printing on them there are various commercial softeners you can use to soften them up. i have found they are very durable and at half the price of AA, a decent value. in this day and age though if your shirt isnt fitted and super soft from the get go you are at a disadvantage. i would recommend looking into a better shirt if you plan on selling your stuff in this marketplace.

Agreed :cool:

I really can't stand Beefy-T's, especially because they smallest size doesn't even fit me at all.

Beefy-T's are for Beefy Peoples.