A1923 jacket, Cloak sweater, Geller hoody - fits 46

nicelynice

Back in the States for the holidays and selling some new and old stuff. Please note that prices will only be valid until Jan. 29th when I leave the country.

All prices include domestic US shipping via Priority Mail and all associated PayPal fees. Please add an extra $25 for international shipping.

A1923 jacket - $1250

Beautiful A1923 jacket form FW12 in a soft, thick wool blend. Marked as a size 48, this fits much closer to a true size 46. Elongated arms, can be rolled up if they're a bit too much. Fully lined in black cotton.

Purchased from an SZ user but I purchased a very similar item before it even arrived in the mail, so I'm selling unused by me. Original seller described condition at 9/10 - slight pilling in some areas (collar, arms) that is unfortunately a nature of the fabric, but otherwise great condition. My asking price is what I paid for the jacket.

Shoulders: 42cm
Chest: 49cm
Length: 70cm
Sleeves (measured from armpit to cuff along seam, not sure if that's the correct way to do this): 61cm

aM2m4iFl.jpg

q3uXy46l.jpg

wjnh0H5l.jpg

cVIOvuSl.jpg

rUNehvll.jpg

For reference, I'm 5'11", 150 pounds, shorter arms.

Robert Geller hoody - $125

Geller hoody from I believe FW08 similar to Cloak designs. Thick jersey cotton and solid construction. Slightly elongated body and slim sleeves. Marked size 44, slightly oversized, so fits a 46 perfectly.

Has been fairly well-worn with slight fading of color in the body but no major damage. The zipper sticks sometimes, but it did that brand new as well...

Shoulder: 44cm
Chest: 48cm
Length: 66cm

D7nxbaEl.jpg

R2lp652l.jpg

Cloak sweater - SOLD THANK YOU

Older Cloak sweater (season unknown) in a deep forest green. 100% wool, unfortunately made in China, but still up to Cloak standards of quality. Marked as a size S, fits true but with very fitted sleeves - best for dudes with skinny arms. 

Only worn a couple times, almost no visible wear.

Shoulders: Raglan
Chest: 47cm
Length: 65cm

x8NiYWKl.jpg

MEP36w8l.jpg

Edited by nicelynice