youre a superjunkie now... (standard form thread for all future SJ)

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Superjunkie only means that you are Supergay. Do you really want to join the club? Initiation involves getting the train run on you by DDML and CMF.......which if you are a woman, can result in birthing one of these fuckers:

42lemwy.jpg

england knows... look at his post count... less than 200 and he gets to help us run the train.

Looking at this page, it goes to ddml, with 10.92 a day! thats one typecast lizard.

hahahhahaha I am so fucking funny. and I am one opinionated lady, my friends hubby just commented on it the other day, he and I used to hate each other, and he said, if anything turned it around, it's how she gets when on a tear. Evidently I'm hot when I'm getting my anger face on.

digital's fine ass beat me to it.

your problem is you spend your time making jeans insted of posting. get a life dude.

Smiley%20Face_kleiner.jpg

ArrrrrHahaha. Sheeesh, I need to work less and post more or I am never going to reach the iconic Superjunkie status.......let alone Superjunkie 2K. What are you called when you get over 3000? I think England was thinking Supergay?

i prefer being a supermediocre. I would post more, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to move my hand from the mouse to the keyboard. this is good because you only get my quality posts :D

i know EXACTLY what you mean. if you could like make posts by having the computer read your thoughts and typing it for you somehow, i would have millions

• 2 weeks later...
i prefer being a supermediocre. I would post more, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to move my hand from the mouse to the keyboard. this is good because you only get my quality posts :D

i'm kind of the same. wish they had some kind of telephatic machine or something so i wouldn't have to type.

if the board had some statistics about the number of active hours spent on the board, that would be another story...