seafinch

Recent Purchases 2014

These are sample - they've never been produced (not even sure whether they've been used for a show)... I like the way they have a lower back part (similar to the construction of current Givenchy or most basketball high-tops).

never seen either. what's the story behind coppage? some folks might think they're korean fakies or smth~

never seen either. what's the story behind coppage? some folks might think they're korean fakies or smth~

I don't care what they think :)

I've bought them from the Italy based seller - shiny_deals, who deals with sample items those are produced in Italy - a lot of Neil Barrett and Rick Owens + tons of names I'm not aware of... Very nice store - worth checking from time to time  ;) Rick's factory used to have a sample outlet several years ago, but they stopped selling directly some time later..

Edited by fire_of_desire

can you tell me more about those? i've never seen them before, have they been altered or something?

Aren't those rick's fake? I thought I saw something like those on a legit check topic.

^been wanting that washed silk shirt but too many dark clothes in wardrobe haha

Aren't those rick's fake? I thought I saw something like those on a legit check topic.

I have several Rick pairs and I am 99% sure these are RO studio sample. 97% maybe. Though there is still 3%, so if you have a reason for saying so please pm me - always good to know you've just wasted $500 on a fake pair ;)

Edited by fire_of_desire

How's the fit on the jeans though? I haven't seen a proper fit pic. Most online store pics are kinda awkward looking.

wait, why did you edit your purchase off?  did you return it or something after getting negged?

How's the fit on the jeans though? I haven't seen a proper fit pic. Most online store pics are kinda awkward looking.

i quite like the fit. not quite slim, not quite relaxed. run a little small though - i sized up.

bought some cheap ass basics. got everything for 50$

wpi7.jpg

must not be fans of cheap basics

Edited by aoreugifragde

couldnt pass up for 50% off.

X4dtKYD.jpg?1

Christmas gift from a friend.

xqszjl4.jpg?1

Oliver ppls 25th anniversary opticals (swapped out for grey lenses).

vQAb4q0.jpg?1

wait, why did you edit your purchase off?  did you return it or something after getting negged?

Didn't return the stuff cause it's what i wear casually at home, just didn't want gratuitous negging. 

Edited by exterminatingphantom

Didn't return the stuff cause it's what i wear casually at home, just didn't want gratuitous negging.

90.gif

Edited by fire_of_desire

For riding. Copped at outlet because im poor.

1pBSWng.jpg?2

Edited by 034936