Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

they come with leather. looks like he just switched them out. Why, I'm not sure. Looks way worse.

They come with leather and regular laces. You start with the regular to let the leather of the shoe break in and then switch to the leather laces and break them in after.

Are you actually a nazi? Or just one of those trolls that possess a certain concoction of complexes that suit this forum oh so well?

no 2 both. You prolly didn't notice that its lefty salute. This is not kosher(lol) unless one was wounded in battle/ unable to salute w/ right. But on the Internet proper nazi etiquette demands the right (even gimps r able). This should tell u that both the choices/yr thoughts u gave me are moot. Edited by SSchadenfreude

do you mean that in a "i do not like that it is a leather "luxe" jordan 4" kind of way? 

or is there something fundamentally off with the construction or smth??? 

(just curious)

leaning toward the 1st, but 2 clarify i just said it's the least wearable one out of the homage series.  i don't know why dudes getting heated and find it necessary 2 neg (but whatever. no one i really hold in any regard did).  do i think it looks okay?  maybe as a paper weight, door stopper or maybe even lazy "art?"  yes, infact i do.  is it the least wearable when compared to other models made out of the leather hs uses?  imo, yes.  if you had 2 choose the least wearable model out of every offering, would it not be the j4 homage?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

no 2 both. You prolly didn't notice that its lefty salute. This is not kosher(lol) unless one was wounded in battle/ unable to salute w/ right. But on the Internet proper nazi etiquette demands the right (even gimps r able). This should tell u that both the choices/yr thoughts u gave me are moot.

Don't want to be a grammar nazi (lol) but that shit was unreadable. Please rewrite.

So you're a communist? With your lefty nazi salute... 1000 year gulag 4 u den.