Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

i was sort of intimidated by the idea of them, but nicelynice sent me a cool link that illustrated the fit to me, and i really liked the look of them.

http://www.arknets.co.jp/feature/kolorPants/Type1.html

yeah when I first heard 'puckering' I pictured Sasquatch's Bjon Bjon, which are a a lot more extreme

Pictures in the link are p enlightening though.  Would like to see how you style them.

Just picked this up from Bodega for the 3A-3TS.

2161525_large.jpeg?v=1326587822

Spring is here, 19oz denim is no longer fun. Guess it's time for some Wings + Horns!

OTFTUyx.jpg

nKrLagj.jpg

And I don't care how played out they are these things are great. Finally found a new new pair in my size in black (not my picture though):

z33GigV.jpg

Edited by Igneousity

And I don't care how played out they are these things are great. Finally found a new new pair in my size in black (not my picture though):

i kno u dont care. u kopped/posted. so that goes with out saying.

anyways what size r u? did nike not manufacture many units in yr specific size? if not, wow. lucky you.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

8.5, which seems to be the single most expensive size in terms of resellers. Someone posted a new pair to Grailed and I got lucky and got them for fairly close to retail.

Edited by Igneousity

8.5, which seems to be the single most expensive size in terms of resellers. Someone posted a new pair to Grailed and I got lucky and got them for fairly close to retail.

I know exactly what you mean....been trying to find these in 8.5 or 9 for some time myself. Very nice...enjoy.