Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

Getting ready for a move to Honolulu, time to stock up on something cooler than Veilance shells and Diemme boots:

No fit-pics since one hasn't arrived and the other is in desperate need of a couple of weeks at the gym:

Wings + Horns

2vbvc47.jpg

Nike (obv)

2vcxixx.jpg

Edited by Igneousity

14y8yhf.jpg

n18dv4.jpg

Butler denim don't have time to fully do raw 😪

how much elektron stuff u got now?? 

i'm jealous. ballin 2 hard

Machinedrum, Octatrack, and Monomachine (in order of coppage). Wasn't planning on grabbing the Octatrack but a good local deal came up so I went for it, and as a result I'm short on cables. Need a bigger desk too. Planning on grabbing my friend's Focusrite 6i6 when he upgrades to a UAD interface.

Pretty stoked on this Sassafras Tranceplant Denim Jacket that showed up today. Got it for a steal. Perfect for all the yard work I'm going to have to do now that the snow is melting. Cut is really nice as well. Overall happy with it. 

tumblr_n3iy5eYpPq1rjhm6ro1_500.jpg

Table made outta OSB???!!!

how is that, I imagine it must be rlly visually noisy and distracting

Actually its really nice and smooth, bought a couple of legs for it to lay on and gave the osb a couple of layers with clearcoat.

@Littlest Senpai

fuck that raf sweater, ive had it and while its cool, i think look pretty bad under any coat / vest etc, cause of disposition of patches ,shape is weird , fatty style, sleeve are very long on the annoyin side. look way better on hanger then on person / fitpic online etc.

@Littlest Senpai

fuck that raf sweater, ive had it and while its cool, i think look pretty bad under any coat / vest etc, cause of disposition of patches ,shape is weird , fatty style, sleeve are very long on the annoyin side. look way better on hanger then on person / fitpic online etc.

Ya sleeves are really long I've noticed that too. Wasn't planning on ever wearing it under anything as it has too much going on. I got it for cheap though so I'm not complaining. 

Ya sleeves are really long I've noticed that too. Wasn't planning on ever wearing it under anything as it has too much going on. I got it for cheap though so I'm not complaining. 

yo everything is wrong here, lol sschadenfreude fucked up, my message is for your another post in y/n thread about the poltergeist sweater lol . not that one.

yo everything is wrong here, lol sschadenfreude fucked up, my message is for your another post in y/n thread about the poltergeist sweater lol . not that one.

Haha it's applicable though. Weird how that works out. Didn't end up going for that raf sweater. Coolness < price. If I really wanted that I could probably just diy.

me chaiknee me pray joke me put in wong thread dis qoute