Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

WTAPS

MVgv9cNl.jpg

damn I think this is so sick, what collection is it from if you don't mind me asking?

damn I think this is so sick, what collection is it from if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks man. Before I picked it up I did a ton of research and could find nothing about the collection unfortunately. It feels terrific and the whole Vietnam design (even down to the tag) is pretty wicked.

If anyone has a clue to the collection I'd love to know too.   

*edit

I figured looking at the tags would help too haha (and thanks shouji)-

MccKZFwl.jpg

Edited by Eyealt

Thanks man. Before I picked it up I did a ton of research and could find nothing about the collection unfortunately. It feels terrific and the whole Vietnam design (even down to the tag) is pretty wicked.

If anyone has a clue to the collection I'd love to know too.   

2008ss extreme prejudice

Yeah, I don't think they're going to be something that I'm going to wear all the time (although what furys can you do that with anyways?), we'll see how it goes.

hope it works out, man.  i'm starting to realize i shouldn't buy things that are sorta like what i want just cuz they're on sale or only size left.  plus, i'm less and less into fashion now.

cop less, cop better

Edited by wahwho11

hope it works out, man.  i'm starting to realize i shouldn't buy things that are sorta like what i want just cuz they're on sale or only size left.  plus, i'm less and less into fashion now.

cop less, cop better

You're digging a lil too deep into the thought process of buying a cheap pair reeboks, IMHO. I think I'll be alright.

^That may be…but they're still kinda shitty.

(And no, I don't think they'd help your Acronym fit any more than your Flyknits.)

I'm okay with people not liking the shoes, srsly.

And no, I wouldn't wear those with all that black anyways? I'm not sure where you get the impression that I did? Thanks for the crosspost dig though, I guess.

Edited by exhaust fumes

I'm okay with people not liking the shoes, srsly.

And no, I wouldn't wear those with all that black anyways? I'm not sure where you get the impression that I did? Thanks for the crosspost dig though, I guess.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Should've worn my furys. Ah well.

*eats it*

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/153634-waywt-destroyed-my-life-2014/?p=3062888