Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

hey u fuk fuk guy u fukboi u i jealous BUT HEY FUKBOI i've seen enough stock pics of air raids to last a lifetime pls take your own pics + waywt shoes ed + in a fit yo i wanna see

^ Coulda been a cool callout but…ya just went too black, nameen?

Deux-Oiseaux addressed what I was saying, though I don't think they're affiliated with Quoddy anymore?

I was under the impression they were at least made in Maine? Makes sense that they would (still) use Quoddy, but they might use Rancourt as well, since I know they do production for a bunch of other companies like Eastland. 

hey u fuk fuk guy u fukboi u i jealous BUT HEY FUKBOI i've seen enough stock pics of air raids to last a lifetime pls take your own pics + waywt shoes ed + in a fit yo i wanna see

I can hold my feet up to my webcam when they come, but that's about it.

I keep telling myself I'm going to buy a new camera when I sell something but I always end up buying something else.  :unsure:

edit: I find "PonPonPon" so annoying but its kind of an addicting video & song

Anyways my most recent buys. 

Jacket: Visvim

Pant: Siki Im

Zipper Pant: DBSS

bad8K0C.jpg

@Deux Yea I understand, not trying to advertise just showing my most recent buys sorry if I'm not suppose to I'll delete it

Edited by FiggRow

(IC on these in my sale thread due to a sizing issue)

Selling all except the book, Not feeling them unfortunately 

Fuck, this is supposed to be the recent purchases, not a glorified supermarket thread.

It's one thing to buy something and turn around and sell it immediately (understandable if there's a sizing issue or whatever), but at least keep it in supermarket

did he edit his parking garage recent purchases pictures to...new parking garage pictures?

i can see clearly now how he was hanging the pants

binder clips