Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

^yah I realize how it could come across that way (saw a few in the past few days but didn't come across my mind upon purchase)

hopefully my styling will b up to par to dress it up but I definitely didn't buy it thinking it'd be an "easy" piece

^yah I realize how it could come across that way (saw a few in the past few days but didn't come across my mind upon purchase)

hopefully my styling will b up to par to dress it up but I definitely didn't buy it thinking it'd be an "easy" piece

when you get tired of it  and wanna get rid of 4 cheap, i'll kop.

could use a new bath rug

anyway don't worry, i aint got no h8 4 u.

it should be noted that terence koh (being the oddity that he is), wears/wore this kinda shit and looks/ed  whack.

i dunno know how u gonna style this shit w/o lookin like a non-commited koh (even mor whack). channeling koh vibes ain't even a good thing yo.

tbh i don't think it was a smart kop.  there is no doubt in my mind that you cannot pull this off.  sorry.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i don't think it's necessarily a shitty purchase. i guess props to you for being super bold. i guess fashion is all bout self-expression but don't u think u would just creep the shit out of everybody? very kimoi.

Edited by herpsky

Alienware x51 R2 fo cheap

nerd alert:

-i7 4770 3.9ghz

-Nvidia 670 GTX

-16gb RAM

-1 TB 3.5"

-256 GB SSD

35123263-1_620x433.jpg

Visvim 101

8gvtnoE.jpg

Common projects original vintage low and 5 hole slip on

Nj8fNSl.png

42c1e9d10e04cfdea3ac806ab2f2daf0_h581w49

Edited by Fycus

"not a smart kop" vs. "shitty purchase."  shit b different. a smart kop would be something that he knows he'll look fab in. 

from what i seen of neb i am confident he can't pull shit off.  props 2 him if by some miracle he does.

after all the shit talk maybe he can somehow justify koppage.  obviously pricetag is a factor, not to mention intent.  i mean if this shit wasnt crazy expensive and it was kopped in order to b incorporated in some sorta  halloween costume or cosplay then i guess it wouldn't be a dumb kop or shitty purchase.  i dunno maybe kop if ur sex partner got a furry-fetish. just some suggestions!

anyway nebulae kopped 4 dat fashion-life.

i don't think it's necessarily a shitty purchase. i guess props to you for being super bold. i guess fashion is all bout self-expression but don't u think u would just creep the shit out of everybody? very kimoi.

Was also contemplating buying some mermaid pants (pleated below knee) so I really am buying into that kimoi lyfe

shit's gotten to a point where it's 50/50 to-wear vs. to collect

Will upload more sufu-approved/everyday wear-appropriate jawnz soon enough just thought that vest'd garner some interesting feedback

Was also contemplating buying some mermaid pants (pleated below knee) so I really am buying into that kimoi lyfe

shit's gotten to a point where it's 50/50 to-wear vs. to collect

Will upload more sufu-approved/everyday wear-appropriate jawnz soon enough just thought that vest'd garner some interesting feedback

kimoi lyfe ala  takeshita dori (take-a-shit street) lookin maniacs (i just feel like talkin bout them) "work" or are tolerated because of jap society. yeah alotta them look fuckin crazy and in yr right mind ur just like "wtf!?!?" and  wanna throw yr beer on them, BUT you just can't.  it is difficult to hate because of their jap mentality.  alot those kids' reference to fashion/jawns is pure or totally subverted. can't b helped. is it embarrassing?  yes.  is it pure and tolerable? imo yes.   

ur asian american, right?  u don't wanna b like one of those westerners outside some fashun show or at week who garners negative attention or ridicule.  i know it's not fair that you weren't born in the land that b graced by amaterasu...gomen ne.

hk and korean fashion weirdos are marginally tolerated because of politics and economical issues (east asian ones), BUT i still h8 on them.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

alienware always been shitty everything

i don't even kno bout that kinda stuff cause i aint tech savvy. i dunno kno y, but i thought i could just use it to play computer pc games on my tv.  cause i just use mac now.

it really depends on how cheap it was, but i wouldn't publicize the fact that i own an alienware computer (a desktop to boot) if i got it for free

I would never own an alienware at retail but specs on this are unreal for the price I paid. Mid to top level components, all accessories and basically plug and play in the smallest form factor out there for 9 hunnit. I have never bought prebuilt before but don't have the time to build a rig and for the scratch it's as good as it gets. The whole notion that alienware is bad or overrated is garbage and has been around before they got bought out buy Dell. The x51 series has been ranked consistently high for a small form factor mini gaming pc / htpc. Not to mention free onsite repair for a year and resale value is better than custom when I decide to upgrade. My roommate just dropped $1600+ for a rig that has very similar specs and performance is largely the same.

Edited by Fycus

Photo1-22-201491719PM_zpsa5d42dfc.jpg?t=

Reigning Champ Pullover

Undercover t.

Issey Miyake Tuxedo Shirt I copped today at a consignment store

w+h Tanker Pants

(not pictured) SASQUATCHfabrix tabi socks, cause I haven't taken them off.

Reigning Champ Pullover

Undercover t.

Issey Miyake Tuxedo Shirt I copped today at a consignment store

w+h Tanker Pants

(not pictured) SASQUATCHfabrix tabi socks, cause I haven't taken them off.

Yo this might be a good cop but can't see shit dude! On par with stock pics.

Apologies for shit pictures

7H06Mwy.jpg

Poor man's Cabourn, vintage Swedish army parka

s8BYnkD.jpg

Sugar Cane Corduroy shirt

7CjpUEF.jpg

Details on the shirt