Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

These are sample - they've never been produced (not even sure whether they've been used for a show)... I like the way they have a lower back part (similar to the construction of current Givenchy or most basketball high-tops).

never seen either. what's the story behind coppage? some folks might think they're korean fakies or smth~

never seen either. what's the story behind coppage? some folks might think they're korean fakies or smth~

I don't care what they think :)

I've bought them from the Italy based seller - shiny_deals, who deals with sample items those are produced in Italy - a lot of Neil Barrett and Rick Owens + tons of names I'm not aware of... Very nice store - worth checking from time to time  ;) Rick's factory used to have a sample outlet several years ago, but they stopped selling directly some time later..

Edited by fire_of_desire

Aren't those rick's fake? I thought I saw something like those on a legit check topic.

I have several Rick pairs and I am 99% sure these are RO studio sample. 97% maybe. Though there is still 3%, so if you have a reason for saying so please pm me - always good to know you've just wasted $500 on a fake pair ;)

Edited by fire_of_desire

How's the fit on the jeans though? I haven't seen a proper fit pic. Most online store pics are kinda awkward looking.

i quite like the fit. not quite slim, not quite relaxed. run a little small though - i sized up.