WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

"the skirt doesn't work in here because of..." - a valid crit

"JEEZ FAGGOT WHY ARE YOU WEARING A SKIRT" - a tacit request for neg rep

Well he's cosplaying as a catholic schoolgirl, not sure what can be done to improve it. Depending on your viewpoint that is a good or bad thing, I don't really care.

gotbruins?, on 12 Jun 2014 - 03:49 AM, said:snapback.png

skirts are complimentary to a woman's body; a man's leg hair falling over his socks are not. 

if leg hair is the issue do you also disapprove of shorts on men

does chant still post anywhere?

He retired from all of this a while back last year after helping us get unwoven going. Given what the discussion looks like just about everywhere these days, can't say that I blame him.

i think a lot of ppl rep skirt fits (n other fits w dudes in typically feminine clothes) for little purpose other than giving off the impression they're some super open-minded individual totally down w breaking ~gender boundaries~ as a #fashion statement w/o considering if it actually looks good first...

trouble's fit is dope tho

"why would someone do or wear something that i, personally, do not like??"

"why would someone do or wear something that i, personally, do not like??"

what did i say 2 even remotely imply that?? i love androgynous stuff. i just think certain ppl rep fit like alex's for the (imo) 'wrong' reasons... 

feel free 2 continue airing your personal frustrations via feigned apathy in sufu comments, but don't put words in my mouth plz

Edited by rafsemens

^if u gonna post a garbage fit, the least u coulda done is picked some cool scenery

edit:  r u in a chuck e cheese bathroom??

edit 2:  you removing the image fucks with my shit.  if you had kept it up, i have no doubt i would have garnered  50+ popular rep here.  cheap ploy indeed.

ls.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^if u gonna post a garbage fit, the least u coulda done is picked some cool scenery

edit:  r u in a chuck e cheese bathroom??

movie theater bathroom. cool that you know what one looks like, though.

movie theater bathroom. cool that you know what one looks like, though.

i dont. just mistakenly assumed that u took the pic in 1. urinals look really low. sorry, i just assumed that after yr work shift was done at chuck's that you had changed  in the bathroom for a night out on the town.