WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Maybe not, but i make a lot and lose nothing by buying only grails.

I've said that from when i first joined sufu..

not to mention the gaping hole in your argument that resizing items from the runway and pairing them with different pieces is a derivative of the intended art form just like youtube

you lose a shitload of money buying other people's grails you turd

i appreciate you understand fashion

i don't think you understand economics lesson 1 though

Yeah, you're a fucking brilliant economist, everyone could learn to be like you - You post a sales thread, within 5 days, knock $500 off the price because you haven't hooked a single sucker at that price , and bump the thread within the same day of posting. The money must be flooding in!

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155608-major-drop-carol-christian-poell-drip-sneakers-ptc01-ccp10/#entry3075408

Hello friends. First post, sorry for bad pic quality no way to take good pics in my shit apartment  B)

take a picture with the jacket unbuttoned and fix your posture, I felt a lot more potential for the jacket.

also go outside to get better lighting

take a picture with the jacket unbuttoned and fix your posture, I felt a lot more potential for the jacket.

also go outside to get better lighting

Yeah now that I look at it more it looks weird buttoned, a lot better when it's not

I'll just refrain from posting pics for a few weeks till im in a place with decent lighting cause i dont have a camera w/tripod atm

Yeah, you're a fucking brilliant economist, everyone could learn to be like you - You post a sales thread, within 5 days, knock $500 off the price because you haven't hooked a single sucker at that price , and bump the thread within the same day of posting. The money must be flooding in!

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155608-major-drop-carol-christian-poell-drip-sneakers-ptc01-ccp10/#entry3075408

You really think i sell stuff i wear in my size?

I am behind most of the grail sales on supermarket

i realize my reputation would impact my selling

why you think don't care about reputation

next time your buying a grail its probably sundance's

You really think i sell stuff i wear in my size?

I am behind most of the grail sales on supermarket

i realize my reputation would impact my selling

why you think don't care about reputation

next time your buying a grail its probably sundance's

Next time I want to cop the fake shit you got suckered into buying, I'll send you a PM

Littlest Senpai,

i think you should shave your head it might look cool

bIm1Ft8.jpg

Raf

Rogue

Ann D

I just realized that you actually shaved your head based on Vampy's advice

That's p. cool actually, I think it suits you better (0)

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

I just realized that you actually shaved your head based on Vampy's advice

That's p. cool actually, I think it suits you better (0)

Thanks, I had been thinking about it for a while actually. I used to keep a buzzed head when I did sports and was bigger but it just made me look sporty. Then I quite sports, grew my hair out and thinned out pretty hard only to realize my hair wasn't doing me any favors and that a buzz may actually look good now. So vamps suggestion was the echoing of my thoughts that made me pull the trigger

Edited by Littlest Senpai