WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

sundance i thought your jacket was a colorblock coat w black on top random yellow stripes on sleeves n grey on bottom that wouldve been cool like beeware or something like youre slowly turning into a bee

i wanna see some more bugs in here guys i want to see a praying mantis

Edited by yoallanface

@ Bargerhm If you shaved your head and wore chunkier soles it would be ace. 6/10 for the skinhead attempt.

what if someone on sufu wore this whimsical outfit:

military issue alpha ma-1

skrewdriver shirt 

red braces

levis 501s rolled up

docs with white laces 

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

thats an uncharacteristically good fit from you, please post something awful next so i can maintain this metanarrative where you at bad at dressing yourself

tbh tho i feel like you've missed an opportunity for a draped tulle bustle, dragging on the ground in a train and picking up some mud. you could hang it out of your tree house like rapunzel

skirt fam we in this (◡‿◡✿)

are stylistic elements of western subcultures from the 20th century always cooler than moderately-priced modern clothing with minimal detailing from the 21st century ?

i'm assuming the question was asked in good faith and happy to respond with a yes, in part because those subcultures were grounded in more than stylistic elements. apparently that is all we've left in the present. wonder how many people wearing the 'ima read' cap realise its a reference to certain gay subculture as specific as the skrewdriver shirt and the red braces.

also, stylistic elements from subcultures in the last decade of the 18th century are even cooler.

Edited by merz

are stylistic elements of western subcultures from the 20th century always cooler than moderately-priced modern clothing with minimal detailing from the 21st century ?

Depends on the subculture... Skateboarding, punk rock, hip hop, skins, mods... Yeah, for the most part. Hippies, rollerbladers, and hair metal, not so much.

nah, that picture is well over a year old and was explicitly posted (by me) as an example of how poorly i used to dress

can you keep this dumb shit off of sufu? you're an embarassment to the clothes you're wearing

52020ed6356b9m.jpg

thats a joke fit from a year ago, its already been posted here as well, get some new material

how poorly u used to dress? boy u still dress like shit, fit battle me, ur reddit tier shit wont cut it, no one wants to see ur ToJ jacket

My sarcastic response was before ver edited his post with the picture

why dont u suck on this big old white dick (sarcastic response, u dont get the privilege until u fit battle me, 0 fits nerd)

ver kinda freaks me out like he would shoot up sufu if we were a high school he was just trying to "fit" into but in any case man yall shut the hell up back to fits

i would never want to fit in with u losers, ur nothing to me, sufu is like one of those "most beautiful teen of 2012" groups on facebook, except instead of teens, its 120lb chinese nerds suckling at the cock of japanese streetwear, i just post on here to give yall inspo, so hopefully 1 day u can grow up to be like me, instead of being an emberassment to ur parents