WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

^indeed.  new era japan is pretty fuckin sick imo.  this shirt jacket has a woven tiger cameo pattern and a hidden inside left breast pocket where i carry my weed.

CobgT9M.png

this look really good and easy for you. fit is spot on and looks comfy. +rep

thats an uncharacteristically good fit from you, please post something awful next so i can maintain this metanarrative where you at bad at dressing yourself

tbh tho i feel like you've missed an opportunity for a draped tulle bustle, dragging on the ground in a train and picking up some mud. you could hang it out of your tree house like rapunzel

Edited by madame twerq

TwelveAM, derk, bill, and hailxenu all good looks!

hu4t.jpg

4ezp.jpg

thrift + visvim + number (n)ine + soloist + julius + julius + visvim

god damn this some KILL!

helmut jacket and vest

geller knit

plokhov pants

vintage boots

11936414013_b944955b07_z.jpg

between my recent bouts of intensive dayz alpha and regret after having sold both the robocop geller sweaters i ordered from him way back when, that is a very solid fit.. re: the vest itself, what is that made of? can it function as an actual ballistic vest/carry a plate?

survivalist steez.

between my recent bouts of intensive dayz alpha and regret after having sold both the robocop geller sweaters i ordered from him way back when, that is a very solid fit.. re: the vest itself, what is that made of? can it function as an actual ballistic vest/carry a plate?

survivalist steez.

thanks! the exterior is cotton/polyamide blend and the insulation is goose down. so fashion-only. but it does look realistic enough to draw worried glances from your average concerned citizen.

hpafsIpl.jpg

JNsGogbl.jpg