WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

apparently a dude.  he bragged about his penis being long like ro trunks drawstring or somethin

did my joke soar over your head so swiftly, or are you just drawing out a joke of your own? while there may be people who would brag about their genitals with sincerity on here, it should be abundantly clear to you by now that i'm not one of those people

did my joke soar over your head so swiftly, or are you just drawing out a joke of your own? while there may be people who would brag about their genitals with sincerity on here, it should be abundantly clear to you by now that i'm not one of those people

my bad bro, but that's what i remember bout u.  that u talked bout yr dingaling.  anyway cool joke then, i guess.

like she give a fuck what u prefer u creepy pedo uncle

Not gettin the h8  :huh: DGAF bout a compliment but she care bout what youll "let" ur wimmin do?

Isn't jamokes a girl?

Bone structure in hair style thread made me think so

If your face lets u pull off short hair, more the power to you. girls always seem to prefer me with short hair and guys with long.

As a straight dude what can i say like most fellas im not all bout real short hair. Still think new cut is better for her whole look den poofy top knot was. And gotta admit right now her hair game > mine. New to dis shit