WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

finally a dod fit.  bout time girlie.  anyway i sorta like this.  i like how u werq them legs here.  werq gurl!  next time can u maybe take the pic more to my left (yr right)?  or are u hiding camel toe? nearing xxxmas so i repped. woulda gave u mor if u wore some cat ears or something...

n o i c e

5cxgyv.jpg

On a serious note, do these nerds live on this forum? They must repeatedly refresh the forum for new content. I swear as soon as I post something they're right there, the same ones l o l

This forum is great.

On a serious note, do these nerds live on this forum? They must repeatedly refresh the forum for new content. I swear as soon as I post something they're right there, the same ones l o l

This forum is great.

This is a place for fashion and friendsâ„¢, if you're going to make disparaging remarks about the community then maybe you shouldn't be here, you might hurt someone's feelings  :(

Charts, can you tell me what exactly motivates you to stay active on a forum that abuses you with every post?

I'm writing an essay on stockholm syndrome as part of my psych final, and having a primary source would be really interesting.

Charts, can you tell me what exactly motivates you to stay active on a forum that abuses you with every post?

I'm writing an essay on stockholm syndrome as part of my psych final, and having a primary source would be really interesting.

I got you bruh, just incase you need a citation

WAYWT destroyed my life (2014) - Page 164 - supertrash - poorlittlecharts. (n.d.). Retrieved December 12, 2014, from http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/153634-waywt-destroyed-my-life-2014/page-164

I find it rather comical and amusing tbh. So many people on the internet are serious and it's fun to see how people react differently, especially this forum - where it's a completely different demographic in comparison to my style.

5cxgyv.jpg

This forum is great.

Every time you post my bitchboi senses tingle and I rush to the nearest available comp.

I find it rather comical and amusing tbh. So many people on the internet are serious and it's fun to see how people react differently, especially this forum - where it's a completely different demographic in comparison to my style.

what mek you think people are any more serious when they neg you as you are when you neg them? this post is not that serious. this post took me less than 20 seconds to compile. nobody cares.