WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

i've been wondering if my hair qualifies as a "disgusting man bun"

stupid internet existentialism

i just dont like them tbh i tried it years ago and looked silly.. maybe its just rage bc i looked silly =]

anyway koy i sorta forgot i posted that but it doesn't actually make me want to die. you just would look better with different hair, or hat if you're trying to grow it out. i'm sorry for my rude posts =]

i just dont like them tbh i tried it years ago and looked silly.. maybe its just rage bc i looked silly =]

anyway koy i sorta forgot i posted that but it doesn't actually make me want to die. you just would look better with different hair, or hat if you're trying to grow it out. i'm sorry for my rude posts =]

i 100% agree, i think i neg his fits just cause of hair. let them down dude.

Edited by aymerikmd

LOL you're asian dude

u have 4000 posts

i bet u r just TERRIFYING

manlets

when will they learn

late pass but has this guy seen chariy?

he kinda meets the definition of terrifying && asian

i 100% agree, i think i neg his fits just cause of hair. let them down dude.

People have said this is on sf too, and I've always said that just like with clothes I appreciate critique and feedback, but there is never anyone who has a suggestion what I could do with it instead  <_<

People have said this is on sf too, and I've always said that just like with clothes I appreciate critique and feedback, but there is never anyone who has a suggestion what I could do with it instead  <_<

I think it would look better if you cut the sides shorter, keep the length on top but part it to the side and not backwards. This may approach the hitler jugend, but if you're not a fan of the look don't buzz it short short. Just reign in a bit. Mainly I think it's a matter of styling: you should use your fingers when applying product and not comb it. Combing it is fine when not using product, but the combed, slicked back look is not a good look unless you're my grandpa or a gangster from the 20s. IMO.

You got me, I'm just upset I can't interact with the knowledgeable, constructive and caring user-base that frequents care-tagsâ„¢  :(

yeah I know you'd much rather spend time posturing and acting like the lil goose egg bitch you are

You've seen through me! Only on Care-Tags can I let down my facade and show my true colors without being judged

Can't you just see I'm ~tsundere~?

Stop changing your name, it's really anoying me.

Edited by Lukenstein