WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

i dont know if it's the cuff abundance, but yr legs look super short. and u aint no yohji.  

maybe the coat lenght and the angle of the pic, i have longs legs so i prefer when someone says that's looks short  :D

there needs to be more detail. the silhouette seems typical. a basic zip up hoodie with a basic t shirt with a basic pair of jeans with a ubiquitous pair of designer sneakers just doesn't make for an interesting combination. it doesn't sound interesting, does it?

i would look at engineered garments or white mountaineering to understand how to work with color and layers. if you want to do all black, that's fine, but you need texture differences. both of those brands produce some really interesting textures.

you actually don't need any of this, if you want to just wear what you wear that's completely fine. but if you're looking for a general approval, you need to bring something new to the table. an individual sense of personality / style is virtually non existent in this picture.

no hate though, everyone starts somewhere.

again - if you want to dress like this that is fine. but it sounds like you want to develop.

thanks man

I've definitely been noticing I dress pretty boring/basic and this post was really helpful considering I do definitely wanna advance. I've looked at engineered garments and it looked pretty cool but I had no $ at the time, haven't checked out white mountaineering but now that I have a little to spend I'll look into both. Thanks again

I know my fits aren't great but id really appreciate if I could get constructive criticism this time instead of a couple guys giving me -10 rep and everyone else following suit

H&m / w + h / acne / acne / rick

7adAx7c.jpg

Dressedbytheinternet.jpg

he definitely doesn't look like a dude who'd wear EG or WM LOL

literally just put a leather jkt on over that shit, stand up straight and it will look fine.

wasn't saying he should wear either of those brands. wasn't telling him what to do at all because that's very counter intuitive. 

wasn't saying he should wear either of those brands. wasn't telling him what to do at all because that's very counter intuitive. 

well if u say so lol

if u think saying "u don't need to do any of this" voids ur previous advice

well if u say so lol

if u think saying "u don't need to do any of this" voids ur previous advice

i was giving advice, is there an issue?

Edited by insted

Is it some sorta stupid self imposed requirement for alota these fashun new jacks to kop geobaskets? IMHO the fit just lacks any character/personality. If guy was part of a goth-ninja clan he'd b the whipping boy. At the very bottom. Prob wouldnt get in the clan.

goth ninja try outs aren't being held right now, come back next week

Edited by Mackness

implying the wearers are after conveying character. or personality.

actually i can't for the life of me understand what those things are about. could be that i didn't grow up wearing trainers though. 

Edited by merz

Is it some sorta stupid self imposed requirement for alota these fashun new jacks to kop geobaskets? IMHO the fit just lacks any character/personality. If guy was part of a goth-ninja clan he'd b the whipping boy. At the very bottom. Prob wouldnt get in the clan.

I've had these geos since early 2012 and I've been into fashion for a while but mostly been interested in saint Laurent and Dior and stuff similar to that. I've liked a lot of rick owens pieces and owned some here and there but is hardly say I'm trying to be "gothninja"

I've had these geos since early 2012 and I've been into fashion for a while but mostly been interested in saint Laurent and Dior and stuff similar to that. I've liked a lot of rick owens pieces and owned some here and there but is hardly say I'm trying to be "gothninja"

What is the common DNA between Laurent and Dior menswear and Rick?

What is the common DNA between Laurent and Dior menswear and Rick?

there isn't, I was trying to say I was into that type of menswear and still am to an extent for a long a time because he implied I'm new to fashion. I brought up rick to acknowledge I like some of his pieces but I don't associate myself as a "gothninja" and never tried to be one, I don't even think that's a valid term to be honest, it puts a plethora of different designers and styles under one close minded umbrella Edited by Genghis Khan