WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

justin-wong.jpg

I haven't cut my hair in 3 months and I still have more texture. Don't hate cuz you basic and can't tell the difference. I know all us azn's look alike so I'll give you a pass.

Edited by schemedream

I was looking at a pair of running shoes / trainers on my way to a doctors appointment. Funny, whoever the buyer is in downtown Oakland actually has great taste in AF1's.

Couldn't believe how much grey there was in the store and the mirror. Interesting how much negging there is over a photo I took in contemplation of grey scale in juxtaposition to what I happened to be wearing. From one observation to another I guess.

I was looking at a pair of running shoes / trainers on my way to a doctors appointment. Funny, whoever the buyer is in downtown Oakland actually has great taste in AF1's.

Couldn't believe how much grey there was in the store and the mirror. Interesting how much negging there is over a photo I took in contemplation of grey scale in juxtaposition to what I happened to be wearing. From one observation to another I guess.

don't stop believing