WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

id definitely eat your p, q-ko.

and what kind of deck is that, ver?

ad nauseam tendrils, search thru your deck with ponder/brainstorm/gitaxian probe/preordain, protect ur combo with cabal therapy/duress, when youre ready to go off cast a bunch of lotus petals, lion's eye diamonds, dark rituals, cabal rituals, then cast an infernal tutor, hold priority and sac lion's eye diamonds, from there you can search for a past in flames to flashback all your rituals and flashback infernal tutor for a tendrils of agony and win, you can search for an ad nauseam and draw out your deck, or if youre already at enough storm to kill them you can just search for the tendrils

No burning wish?

its ANT, not as fast as the wish version (TES) but its 2 colours besides past in flames instead of 3/4 that TES runs so better draws, plays basics so you can get around wasteland and price of progress, and more discard and better topdecks which lets you grind out more matchups

ad nauseam tendrils, search thru your deck with ponder/brainstorm/gitaxian probe/preordain, protect ur combo with cabal therapy/duress, when youre ready to go off cast a bunch of lotus petals, lion's eye diamonds, dark rituals, cabal rituals, then cast an infernal tutor, hold priority and sac lion's eye diamonds, from there you can search for a past in flames to flashback all your rituals and flashback infernal tutor for a tendrils of agony and win, you can search for an ad nauseam and draw out your deck, or if youre already at enough storm to kill them you can just search for the tendrils

its ANT, not as fast as the wish version (TES) but its 2 colours besides past in flames instead of 3/4 that TES runs so better draws, plays basics so you can get around wasteland and price of progress, and more discard and better topdecks which lets you grind out more matchups

Ahh gotcha when i last played legacy Werebear was a real card. Been a while. 

personally, i have no prob with u guys being kimoi creeps and postin anything you want.  but odds r that whether u post good game or terrible game here, u won't get to eat her p irl nor would she actually go thru the trouble 2 take pics of/upload/post her box (used for the move or actual box).

can u guys at least put forth alittle bit more effort 2 amuse or make funni pls?  if for some miracle one of u actually eat or see azn taco/box/etc,  then accept my apology in advance (and do not hesitate to get @ me for some rep).

I'm not sure if you're just being overly defensive of your asian peers or if you actually think I wanted her to show me her box. Regardles…really, man? lol.

way too advance. i stopped playing at the urza saga series and i have no idea what flashback is.

but i wish you best of luck in your magic journey

I'm not sure if you're just being overly defensive of your asian peers or if you actually think I wanted her to show me her box. Regardles…really, man? lol.

yo it's not even a big deal.  defensive?  nah i just said u should be as kimoi creepy as u wanna b.  tb(perfectly)h even i wouldn't mind seeing her "box," but yr last post was just blech (not so much kimoi, but just almost painfully not funni/entertainin is all).  granted u are the self-proclaimed 4th worst poster of 2011. just tryin 2 help. anyway carry on

Ahh gotcha when i last played legacy Werebear was a real card. Been a while. 

way too advance. i stopped playing at the urza saga series and i have no idea what flashback is.

but i wish you best of luck in your magic journey

ayy sell me ur collections