WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Thanks.

I know they're not to most people's tastes but they look worse in the thigh because I had my pockets full.

Well your sweater seems (not sure with the angle) an awkward lenght, which doesn't help. It is slightly too long for a clean look and not baggy and long enough for an oversized look, making your jeans totally look like some girl's sweater+tights outfit.

Note: I sorta like the sweater + tights look on men in certain cases, main idea being that the sweater be really oversized.

i think they look good on him, he seem to have the build for it, but yeah look bad on 90 % of peoples.

He doesn't though, his hips are far too wide, and to wear those sort of jeans, your thighs have to be practically as thin as your calves

Trim, was that the GBS jacket for John Bull that was on kind-u a while back? Great jacket either way!

Well your sweater seems (not sure with the angle) an awkward lenght, which doesn't help. It is slightly too long for a clean look and not baggy and long enough for an oversized look, making your jeans totally look like some girl's sweater+tights outfit.

Note: I sorta like the sweater + tights look on men in certain cases, main idea being that the sweater be really oversized.

I understand what you mean, I did also think that a baggier jumper might look better despite the jeans looking much tighter than they are in that photo. I appreciate the constructive criticism.