WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

^ random but I went to high school with 2 of these guys lol

is St. Nicholas a nice guy in person?

browsing waywt and I rarely see any of the old familiar SuFu faces I used to see, a bunch of them were nerds that look socially awkward without little to no social lives

but browsing now, the new group looks even worse

smh

i completely agree with you, but let me be a devil's avocado for a second

how would one show they live a colourful and busy life? I suppose you could go around plastering your personal business on an internet forum, stuff like what they do and where they go, family members and such--but we can all agree that this behaviour is actually rather more gauche. if someone did that, i can't help but think everyone would think it was a desperate plea for validation.

so yeah i agree with you, you're the best, and you prob know this but i'm just letting people know you've put some thought into this, otherwise people'd just blindly reply to you and say stuff like, 'what does that have to do with clothing, you fucking moron' and stuff.

because everyone here is just playing dress up in their room @ moms house

because everyone here is just playing dress up in their room @ moms house

even if thats the case, at least they took the time to bother dressing up and appreciate their clothes and fashion i guess. 

less hate more love buddy  :)

p.s. sick bless grail alex  :ph34r:

obviously a typo because you understood what I was saying

let's not go towards that argument. the fact you knit picked at that already tells me the type of person you are

btw, real cool... standing outside to smoke a cig

34iq0cm.jpg

Charts is an asshole but as a fit qua fit this is pretty successful: he's lumberjacking in the right environment for it and he's not even overdoing it. Jeans cuff seem to be pretty lame but it is an easy fix.

Edited by Fuuma

9Ma4eMxl.jpg

Get different shoes, I'd like some brown wingtips (bulky) but some white sneaks with no other colour would also fit.

General style is A+ though...

Edited by Fuuma

knit picked

i might nit pick at the fact you called it 'knit' pick not nit pick, but.. that'd just be nitpicking.

yeah but his foot is crooked and it's really reaLLy ReALLY BOTHERING ME

i want to vbadly because fuck maintaining short hair, but for now i must keep it tame ; (

maybe he was in nam.

Edited by quentincook

Charts is an asshole but as a fit qua fit this is pretty successful: he's lumberjacking in the right environment for it and he's not even overdoing it. Jeans cuff seem to be pretty lame but it is an easy fix.

yeah but his foot is crooked and it's really reaLLy ReALLY BOTHERING ME

nooo! Grow it out! :D

i want to vbadly because fuck maintaining short hair, but for now i must keep it tame ; (

Edited by jebeebus

obviously a typo because you understood what I was saying

let's not go towards that argument. the fact you knit picked at that already tells me the type of person you are

btw, real cool... standing outside to smoke a cig

i understood via simple logic; misconstruction doesn't make something meaningless if it's close enough to the original intent. just makes it flawed. it's a bit one-dimensional to think my "knitpicking" tells you what kind of person i am

if only because i've never assumed to know what kind of a person you are despite the thread full of tats and multiple aesthetic identities and expensive rollies and god knows what else

as that'd be a bit myopic of me

that aside thanks yo. i was on the way to get some dry tossed hong kong style noodles with lechon macau then go through thrift shops

was nice