WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

noone else realised that this new supermember is tproc? spitting out shit as per usual

hella new avi + user + supertitle to deter us from neg train

hope the 22$ he paid is worth it to give out extra internet points to people that cyberbully him

sad day when ur sufu account is worth more than ur wardrobe

hope the 22$ he paid is worth it to give out extra internet points to people that cyberbully him

sad day when ur sufu account is worth more than ur wardrobe

didn't pay $22

used leftover paypal money from selling clothes

you're just mad that i negged your fit

didn't pay $22

used leftover paypal money from selling clothes

you're just mad that i negged your fit

You still paid money for the esteemed privilege of giving people more negative internet points than normal, which is pretty pathetic. Could have sent the money to your bank account via paypal and done something useful with it

what am i gonna do with $14? this is more entertaining to me than a pair of socks

Well, I've shipped packages nationally for less than $14, if you're selling stuff, perhaps don't be so prodigious? But if you want to ball out on socks, go ahead, might be the first nice item of clothing you've bought

i bought it because the fact that it exists and is even an option is hilarious

what am i gonna do with $14? this is more entertaining to me than a pair of socks

it's just a way for the board to make some $.  it's not that hilarious tbh.  what's more hilarious is that alota people didn't even bother to pay yet possess the neg 10 option.  for the most part the option is pretty sad because it actually cheapens many good posts.

lmao it must sting being banned from the nicest fashion forum on the web

i don't really think he cares.  he probably thinks that it's cool