WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Posted · Hidden by ordo, November 4, 2014 - homphobic
Hidden by ordo, November 4, 2014 - homphobic

the -10's are because i think they're hilarious

can u really not see why someone would wear the dumb shit he wears? it probably appeals to a large sect of people, just not people whose tastes align with sufus. it's very surface-level, obnoxious cookiecutter "high fashion".

whats hilarious is that u paid for the privilege

fag lol

Models are often paid for wearing clothing that looks ridiculous, whereas Ron pays for that privilege 

the fact you cant resist ignoring my sarcasm drenched post to make that comment is funny. plus, ron already gave me +10 rep. im not hating doe ronnel, respect. haters gonna hate.

when you try and quantify taste as objective you mark yourself as a fucking idiot to basically anyone worth shit. i have no idea how you could be in to fashion and watch shenanigans like socks w/ sandals and full denim outfits become trendy on the runway and not realize this.

Social norms don't change as quickly as trends do.

So from a socially normal perspective I can estimate that certain things still look 'orrible. Whether it appeals to a tiny minority of people I will never meet on the street is less of a concern. 

E.g. when I dress I think to myself; will this pass the pub test? Which is when you walk into a pub and not get laughed at.

Edited by TIMDOT

I'd pick financial stability and expensive uncoordinated mediocre style over being some odd-looking jap-mag dressed kid with a weird sneaker collection juggling between paying for rent and food vs copping some third-hand still-expensive clothing on the internet that might likely not even fit you.

interesting

thanks for your input

Thought the place where people forego fits and just post their bank statements was styleforum. 

maybe u ought to follow suit a la styleforum wheres my $600 motherfucker

Edited by yoallanface