WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Bz4OnlECMAAej_u.jpg

Bz4OnkvCMAAsxBv.jpg

BzT0rttCQAAvKxp.jpg

same kinda shit on hipster dbag blog/tumblrs.  cept u brown.  dont' think that makes it any better

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Eclectic but unimaginative? It's not like you can style shit beyond a series of interchangeable "looks" like they were styled on the runway

it's actually not eclectic.  it's a pretty basic wardrobe for anyone with a bit of money.  it takes little to no effort other than looking at hypebeast or the usual suspect sites and kopping random media hyped ready2wear.  if i wanted, i could style/dress up a monkey in the same brands and achieve the same effect (prob better), but at the end of the day the monkey would still be a monkey.

it's actually not eclectic.  it's a pretty basic wardrobe for anyone with a bit of money.  it takes little to no effort other than looking at hypebeast or the usual suspect sites and kopping random media hyped ready2wear.  if i wanted, i could style/dress up a monkey in the same brands and achieve the same effect (prob better), but at the end of the day the monkey would still be a monkey.

I mean eclectic in regards to taste, he seems to like a relatively broad range of style archetypes, he's just not very imaginative. Sure you could dress a monkey up like Ron, but it comes down to the choice of buying into different "looks": would a monkey choose to wear any of that? No, but that's probably because even the stupidest monkey has better taste than Ron

Edited by lil goose egg deux

you guys are the definition of haters, 100% like you can't tell me that y'all aren't straight up dry hating on me. you can't tell me i look bad and truly mean it