WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

tumblr_n91jfqJgQs1ruxt1fo1_r1_500.png

So this is what gets 85 rep these days, huh? Cardigan, white shirt, cropped trousers, GATs. He nailed the proportions, fit, and matched colors. Is that the bar to clear?  Call me bitter about getting negged on my last fit all you want, but this is basic competency with clothing.

you'll be surprised how hard it is to get basic correct

kinda like common sense

proportions is a big thing for me, how clothes fit and drape..if you want fitted versus loose that's cool but the shorts you were wearing looked too tight like circulation tight

don't mind if colors don't match, kinda like crazy colours and patterns

IMG_20140716_151803.jpg

i can imagine some azn sufu dude also wearing this sorta shit 2 a sufu meet up.  viola azn "pair look"

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Azurewrath, you've posted consistent fits here since I've been on the site and clearly I was being a fuckhead this evening. My apologies.

Better a pussy than an asshole. All an asshole ever produces is shit.

meek mill once said

"its levels to these fits"

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-igcISY8gIJw/U8d6cD7i4KI/AAAAAAAAGes/vz4VQXMLp4U/w656-h875-no/IMG_20140716_151803.jpg

i can imagine some azn sufu dude also wearing this sorta shit 2 a sufu meet up.  viola azn "pair look"

I was wearing the same thing yesterday =]

Edited by brother teresa

i wore the same thing the last two times i ate chinese

the waiters wore the same thing =]

cept chinese waiter usually fond of black cps not white I think

Plus they like 2 tuck in uniqlo shirt

Edited by SSchadenfreude

haven't had a waiter wear white collar shirt in a while--some jewel color ones, some tees, others just street clothing

I would rock that with leather bracelets/cuffs or bangles but uh, wore too many white collar shirts (another lifetime between catholic school and retail)

Edited by whitney

my boss had recently made a sarcastic remark along the lines of "i don't think you're wearing enough black" so this was my way of integrating color

it's not really my forte

So this is what gets 85 rep these days, huh? Cardigan, white shirt, cropped trousers, GATs. He nailed the proportions, fit, and matched colors. Is that the bar to clear?  Call me bitter about getting negged on my last fit all you want, but this is basic competency with clothing.

20131108_145033__29864.1391623684.1280.1

The silhouette is great, the texture is great, and the shawl looks great with that collar. Why does it matter that it's simple? Also, could I please get some info on those pants, Azurewrath?