WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

It's the flight bomber from rick's ss14 Vicious.

I want it pretty badly too..

Tried it on at Gallery Aesthete, went in with the intention of copping, but damn that was the most uncomfortable bomber I've ever tried. Looks fantastic though. Just fits really weird on the upper body. 

while we are on the topic of manskirts

fyY7c8sl.jpg

YYPH SS10 + SS12

from a while back and not what im wearing today but i would be if i didnt sell everything kind of regretting it now

pls criticize me it turns me on

you wore this out? :/

Tried it on at Gallery Aesthete, went in with the intention of copping, but damn that was the most uncomfortable bomber I've ever tried. Looks fantastic though. Just fits really weird on the upper body.

Agreed, I tried it today and it was just weird tight fitting across my shoulders and a bit long in the arm, although the cuff hid the arm length a bit. Looked good open but it just felt wrong when it was zipped up. Shame because it's a lovely jacket.

BGEVd3Z.jpg

cos

handmade traditional cotton shoes from beijing

worked over the weekend, just gonna go to the cleaner to drop off some fabrics and grocery store for some diet pepsi today, v casual

Edited by Hsin8

What shorts are those Hsin?

drkshdw memphis drape pods from vicious in jade, insides of that side flap has a zipper so you can put stuff in it, very handy

didn't include it cause I thought rick was pretty ubiquitous around here

Idk I just felt white tee today and thought I'd just take a picture of how the shorts worked with the shoes for myself

got a few longer tees but I don't like wearing them with these pods cause they'd hide the glorious flap

Also I just went out for a 15 min trek, I'm already back at home naked again so who cares haha

Edited by Hsin8

^imho shirt is either too short or too tight (or both) and soles are faaaar too thin. i know you're going for cozy/comfort but personally cannot dig on footwear that... slight

I think if he opted for a looser shirt the shoes would fit in for an airy, weightless vibe.