WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

i was wondering who was buying those things

looking at the customer base, it's like gazing into the gaping maw of terror

Looks like I have some rep to make up.

Edited by cvptcha

i could roll thru my wardrobe and out the other side with slinky jersey on skinny pants on floppy boots and i would be surprised if anyone here couldn't tbh

im throwin shade @ ur taste in lit

while we're here i'm going to decry the continued existence of all boutiques that have distressed wooden floors and big unfinished coffee tables. No more painfully industrial tubes suspended from the ceiling by chains. This is the year 2014, I demand decor that accurately reflects my place in time.

Edited by madame twerq

@fokken

cool jacket haha, i wish i could wear adidas 3

stripes stuff in montreal, here every teen-young adult latino swag kid$ with snapbacks wear that, impossible to wear or your being associated with them right away

Edited by aymerikmd

^ Not really. It's more about how you pair it with whatever else you've got on. Subtle adidas track gear is pretty classic, imo. ( I haven't noticed too many kids around here--MTL-- wearing adidas these days…a lot of Huf, skinny jeans and camp caps, though.)

Edited by TresUnCool

@fokken

cool jacket haha, i wish i could wear adidas 3

stripes stuff in montreal, here every teen-young adult latino swag kid$ with snapbacks wear that, impossible to wear or your being associated with them right away

the cremazie-jean-talon-st-michel axis of swag

^ Not really. It's more about how you pair it with whatever else you've got on. Subtle adidas track gear is pretty classic, imo. ( I haven't noticed too many kids around here--MTL-- wearing adidas these days…a lot of Huf, skinny jeans and camp caps, though.)

you obviously never been to ahuntsic college haha.